National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning ( NBSS&LUP ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerks, Skilled Supporting Staff and T-1 (Field Assistant). The posts are purely temporary. The Requisite Qualification & Experience, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details of NBSSLUP Jobs notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Lower Division Clerks, Skilled Supporting Staff and T-1 (Field Assistant)|
|Eligibility||12th Class / Matriculation / ITI|
|Location||Nagpur, Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Jorhat and Udaipur as per requirement of the Bureau|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test|
Important Dates for NBSSLUP Recruitment 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying||05-11-2013|
Job details of NBSSLUP Vacancy Notification 2013 :-
Name of the post :- Lower Division Clerks
Essential Qualification of Lower Division Clerks :-
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer
Age limit as on the closing date :- 18-27 years
No. of Posts :- 05 ( 03 – Unreserved, 01 – Other Backward Classes and 01 – Scheduled Tribe ).
Pay scale for Lower Division Clerks recruitment in NBSSLUP :- Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900.
Name of the post :- Skilled Supporting Staff
Essential Qualification for Skilled Supporting Staff :- Matriculation or equivalent pass ( OR ) ITI pass.
Age limit as on the closing date :- 18-25 years
No. of Posts :- 09 ( 01 – Scheduled Tribe, 02 – Scheduled Caste, 02 – Other Backward Classes, 03 – Unreserved and 01 – Unreserved ( Orthopedically handicapped ).
Pay scale for Skilled Supporting Staff Vacancy in NBSSLUP :- Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800.
Name of the post :- T-1 (Field Assistant) Category-I
Essential Qualification :- Matriculation with at least one year certificate in Agriculture from a recognized Institution
Age limit as on the closing date :- 18-30 years
No. of Posts :- 03 ( 01- Scheduled Caste, 01 – Other Backward Classes, 01 – Unreserved ).
Pay scale :- Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000.
Age Relaxation :- 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Orthopedically handicapped candidates. No age limit for ICAR employees.
Selection Procedure for NBSSLUP Jobs 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Lower Division Clerks, Skilled Supporting Staff and T-1 (Field Assistant) Vacancy in National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning ( NBSS&LUP ) is Written Examination and Interview.
Application Fee of NBSS and LUP Recruitment 2013 :-
Application fee of Rs. 300/- ( No fee for SC/ST, Orthopedically handicapped and Women candidates ) in the shape of demand draft/IPO in favour of Director, NBSS&LUP (ICAR), Nagpur payable at Nagpur.
General Instructions for the candidates :
- The post is non-Government under Indian Council of Agricultural Research, which will be governed by New Pension Scheme introduces by Govt. of India w.e.f. 01.04.2004 mutatis mutandis and as amended from time to time.
- The post is temporary but likely to continue.
- Candidates serving in the Central/State Govt./undertaking autonomous bodies etc. should apply through proper channel.
- No TA / DA is admissible for attending written examination / interview to the candidates. However unemployed SC / ST candidates called for interview will be paid travelling expenses to the extent permissible under rules (on production of proof / Tickets).
- The place of posting of selected candidates will be at Nagpur, Bangalore, Kolkata, Delhi, Jorhat Udaipur as per requirement of the Bureau.
- Unsigned application or those with incomplete information about age / qualification / experience and without documents etc. will not be considered and stand cancelled.
How To Apply for NBSSLUP Jobs 2013 :-
Candidates who are interested in applying for the above posts can send their bio-data along with attested copies of Caste certificate, Mark Sheet and Experience certificate duly self attested should be attached. One recent passport size photograph duly self attested should be affixed on application. One copy of the same photograph may also be attached with application. Application should reach to the Administrative Officer, National Bureau of Soil Survey & Land Use Planning (ICAR), Amravati Road, Nagpur-440 033 on or before 05-11-2013 by ordinary post only. The envelop should be super-scribed “Application for the post of …………………….(Name of the post).
For more details : Please visit below links
About NBSS and LUP :NBSS & LUP Amravati Road, Nagpur – 440 033.
The NBSS&LUP is one among the chain of ICAR Institutes. In line with the recommendations of the Task Force on Land and Soil Resources (1972) which suggested the need for soil correlation, uniform nomenclature and proper soil mapping and also the presidential notification on December 15, 1973, the duties with respect to research, training, correlation, classification, mapping and interpretation were allotted to the NBSS&LUP.
Official website : www.nbsslup.in