Nainital Bank Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Management Trainees. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Number of Vacancies, How to Apply and other details for Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Management Trainees|
|Eligibility||Graduation/ Post Graduation|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test|
Important Dates for Nainital Bank Limited Jobs 2016 :
|Starting date for Applying||26-04-2016|
|Last date for Applying||10-05-2016|
Job details of Nainital Bank Limited Vacancy 2016 :
Management Trainee Recruitment Details :
Name of the Position : Management Trainee
Educational Qualification : Candidate should have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks in either of Graduation/ Post Graduation examination having either of the streams of Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ B.Tech/MCA/BCA and MBA, from a recognized university/ Institute to the satisfaction of the Bank. Proficiency in Computer knowledge and knowledge of Hindi & English languages are essential.
Number of Vacancies : 100 Posts
Pay Scale for Nainital Bank Limited Careers 2016 : Rs.22,000.00 per month during first year and Rs. 27,000.00 per month in the second year of assignment.
Age Limit : Candidate should be in the age group of 21 -27 years, as on 31.03.2016, i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.04.1989 and not later than 31.03.1995 Both dates inclusive.
Note : For more details regarding Scheme of Examination, Experience, Age Relaxation and other details of Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Application Fee of Nainital Bank Limited Notification 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding Nainital Bank Limited Vacancy are as follows :-
Non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000.00 (Rupees one thousand only) shall be chargeable for written examination. Bank transaction charges will also be borne by the candidate
How To Apply for Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Nainital Bank Limited Vacancy are as follows :-
Eligible candidates are advised to apply only online from April 26, 2016 to May 10, 2016 (inclusive of both days) through the Bank’s website (www.nainitalbank.co.in) after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Commencement of on-line registration of application : 26-04-2016
- Closure of registration of application : 10-05-2016
- Closure for editing application details : 10-05-2016
- Last date for printing of Application : 24-05-2016
For more details : Please visit below links
Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2016 :
About Nainital Bank Limited :
The Nainital Bank Limited was established in the year 1922 by Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant and few other prominent personalities of Nainital with the objective to cater banking needs of the people of the region. In the year 1973, Reserve Bank of India directed Bank of Baroda, a premier nationalized bank, to manage the affairs of the Nainital Bank Limited. At present Bank of Baroda holds 98.57% share holding in the Nainital Bank Limited and remaining 1.43% shares are held by the public.
THE NAINITAL BANK LIMITED
Seven Oaks Building
Uttarakhand – 263001
Nainital Bank Limited Official website : www.nainitalbank.co.in