Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited ( MAHATRANSCO ) invites applications from experienced, dynamic, talented and professional persons for the recruitment of Public Relations Officer. The Qualification & Experience, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details of MAHATRANSCO Public Relations Officer Recruitment notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Public Relations Officer.|
|Eligibility||Any Degree / Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Experience Required||3 Years|
Important Dates for Mahatransco Public Relations Officer Jobs :-
|Last date for Applying||31-10-2013|
Job details of Public Relations Officer Vacancy in Mahatransco :-
Name of the Post :- Public Relations Officer
Educational Qualification :-
- A Degree at least in IInd class of recognized University with Post- Graduate Degree / Diploma in Journalism / Mass Communication from a recognized University or Institute of repute
- Sound knowledge of English, Marathi & Hindi essential.
- Must have Computer literacy.
- Working knowledge of Film, Radio, Posters & other field publicity.
Minimum 3 years experience in public relations, journalism, newspapers, news agency, electronic media or a publicity organization of repute.
No. of Posts :- 01.
Pay Scale :- Consolidated approximate emolument of Rs. 41,736/- per month in the pay scale of Rs. 19205-780-23105-845-43385 ( at the minimum of pay scale )
Period of Contract :-
Appointed shall be on contract basis initially for a period of 3 years extendable by further 3 years on the basis of review of performance every year during the entire contract period.
Age Limit as on 31.10.2013 :- 25 – 45 Years.
Selection Procedure for Mahatransco Career :-
Selection Procedure for Public Relations Officer Vacancy in Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited ( Mahatransco) is Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee of Mahatransco Jobs :-
Candidates shall furnish Demand Draft / Pay Order towards application fee of Rs.500/- payable to the “Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd., Mumbai” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai. The candidate should write his / her Full Name, Post Code & Post Applied on the backside of Demand Draft / Pay Order. Fees in the form of Cheque / Postal Order/Money order / Cash or any other form other than DD / Pay Order will not be accepted.
General Instructions :-
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- The candidates will have to appear for Written Test and / or Interview at their own cost.
- The Company reserves the right to modify or to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates
How To Apply for MAHATRANSCO Public Relations Officer Recruitment 2013 :-
- Application duly filled in & signed, Original Demand Draft / Pay Order and attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience specifically showing dates and posts held, etc. should be sent / submitted well in advance to “The Chief General Manager (HR), Plot No, C-19, Prakashganga, 7th floor, HR Department, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051” so as to reach on or before 31-10-2013.
- The departmental employees of the MSETCL, applying against this Advertisement should also send / submit their application alongwith DD / Pay order and attested copies of all certificates including experience certificate specifically showing dates and posts held in MSETCL/MSEB well in advance to “The Chief General Manager (HR), Plot No, C-19, Prakashganga, 7th floor, HR Department, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051” so as to to reach on or before 31-10-2013 ( They need not submit it through proper channel ).
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Public Relations Officer as per Advertisement No. 04/2013”.
- Last Date of Receipt of applications – 31-10-2013.
Mahatransco Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : 04/2013.
For more details : Please visit below links
About MAHATRASCO :Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co LTD. HSBC BANK BUILDING,
M.G.ROAD, FORT, MUMBAI- 400 001
Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company limited, a wholly owned corporate entity under the Maharashtra Government, was incorporated under the Companies Act, in June, 2005 after restructuring the erstwhile Maharashtra State Electricity Board to transmit electricity from its point of Generation to its point of Distribution.
Official website : www.mahatransco.in