Life Insurance Corporation of India ( LIC ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Financial Service Executive to work in various offices of the Corporation, under the jurisdiction of Western Zonal Office, Mumbai, on a contract basis for 3 years. The Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Financial Service Executive
Anywhere in India
Written Test and Interview
Important Dates for LIC Careers 2013
|Last date for Applying||13-12-2013|
Job details of Financial Service Executive Jobs in LIC of India
Financial Service Executive Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Financial Service Executive at LIC India
Educational Qualification for Financial Service Executive in LIC of India
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Financial Service Executive Jobs in LIC India are as follows :-
- The Applicant shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India
- Preference may be given to those applicants who possess a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing / Management. Good working knowledge of English and also one Regional language preferably the local language is desirable. Knowledge of soft skills such as Power Point / Word / Excel would be an additional advantage.
Number of Posts for Financial Service Executive Jobs :-
|S.No||Divisions||No. of Post|
Pay Scale for LIC Financial Service Executive Jobs 2013 :- A Financial Services Executive will be paid a fixed amount every month and the incentives will be based on the yearly performance
Age Limit for LIC Vacancy 2013 :- The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age but not more than 35 years of age as on 01.11.2013.
Training : The selected candidates will have to undergo Theoretical Training, pass an examination conducted by the IRDA and obtain a licence to procure Life Insurance Business. After procuring the licence, the candidate if found suitable for selection in accordance with the scheme, may be engaged as a Financial Services Executive on Contract basis, subject to the conditions framed by the Corporation.
Selection Procedure for LIC Financial Service Executive Careers 2013
- Selection Procedure for Financial Service Executive Vacancy in Life Insurance Corporation of India is Written Test and Personal Interview.
- The Written Test will be Objective Type covering Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General Knowledge. The date and venue of the written test, if conducted will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
- For more details regarding Personal Interview and other details regarding Selection Process for Lic Jobs Please refer notification ( Click here )
Application Fee for LIC of India Jobs 2013
The Application Fee and Other details regarding LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment 2013 in LIC India are as follows :-
For all candidates ( other than SC / ST category ) the application fee is Rs.100/-. The Application Fee shall be paid by Demand Draft only (valid for three months), favouring “Life Insurance Corporation of India” and payable at the Divisional Headquarter. Candidate’s name and date of birth should be written on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
How To Apply for LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Financial Service Executive Recruitment in LIC of India are as follows :-
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.11.2013, shall submit their applications in a prescribed format which shall either be hand-written in bold capital letters or typewritten on foolscap size paper only.
- The Application Forms completed in all respects together with the enclosures should be sent to the respective Divisional Offices in a closed cover marked “Engagement of Financial Services Executives.
- For more details regarding AHMEDABAD, AMRAVATI, AURANGABAD, BHAVNAGAR, GANDHINAGAR, GOA, KOLHAPUR, MUMBAI-I, MUMBAI-II, MUMBAI-III, MUMBAI-IV, NADIAD, NAGPUR, NANDED, NASHIK, PUNE-I, PUNE-II, RAJKOT, SATARA, SURAT, THANE, VADODARA Divisional Offices, Address to be Send, Districts under the division, Mobile numbers and other details regarding Applying Process Please refer notification ( Click here )
- Last date for receipt of Application Forms together with the Demand Drafts and other requirements will be 13-12-2013.
For more details : Please visit below links
LIC Financial Service Executive Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
About Life Insurance Corporation of India
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of INR1560481.84 crore (US$240 billion). As of 2013 it had total life fund of Rs.1433103.14 crore with total value of policies sold of 367.82 lakh that year. WikipediaLIC Customer Zone Mumbai
M/s Mayfair Housing Pvt.Ltd.,
9,Mayfair Meridian, Near St.Blaise Church,
Caesar Road, Andheri(W),
LIC India Official website : www.licindia.in