Jawaharlal Nehru University ( JNU ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Senior Assistant. The Qualification & Experience, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for JNU Senior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Senior Assistant|
|Eligibility||B.E / B.Tech|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Experience Required||5 Years|
Important Dates for JNU Senior Assistant Jobs 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying Online||18-11-2013|
Job details of Senior Assistant Vacancy in JNU :-
Name of the Post :- Senior Assistant
Essential Qualification & Experience :-
- A University Degree;
- At least 5 years experience in Administration / Accounts / Secretarial work, of which at least three years as UDC in the Grade Pay of Rs.2400 or an equivalent post in a University / Government / Public Sector undertaking / Corporate Institution of repute.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
No. of Posts :- 13 ( 12 – UR, 1 – SC ).
Pay Scale for JNU Senior Assistant Vacancy :- Rs.9300 – 34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4200.
Age Limit :- 35 years
Selection Procedure for JNU Senior Assistant Jobs 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Senior Assistant Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University ( JNU ) is Written Test and Interview.
Written Test details ( Paper-I and Paper-II ) :-
- Paper-I Essay, precis, drafting and applied English grammar; Minimum qualifying marks
- Paper-II General office procedure, service rules and financial regulations; will be 40% in each paper
- *Paper-III University Administration and Financial Administration including book- keeping ( *Paper-III is required to be qualified, upon appointment, after putting in six months of satisfactory probation period, failing which their services will not be confirmed ).
Application Fee for JNU Jobs 2013 :-
Application fee of Rs.300 shall be payable in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, JNU” payable at New Delhi. ( SBI, JNU New Campus Branch, New Delhi-110067, Branch code – 10441 ). No applicable fee is payable in respect of SC / ST / PH, if the post is so reserved for the respective reserved category candidates.
How To Apply for JNU Senior Assistant Recruitment 2013 :-
- Eligible and Interested candidates are required to submit the Online Application form.
- After submission of the application form, a confirmation page will open which will have all the information entered by the candidate with a Unique Identification Number. Candidates need to print this page and to paste the recent photograph on this printout, sign it and send it by post to the following Address.
- Last date of receipt of application is 18-11-2013 ( Monday ).
- For any difficulty in submitting online application, please contact email@example.com with the brief details.
For more details : Please visit below links
JNU Senior Assistant Recruitment Advertisement details :
Apply Online for JNU Senior Assistant Recruitment :
JNU is located in the southern part of New Delhi, Capital of India. and is well connected by road from the three main Railway Stations, i.e. New delhi and Delhi and Nizammudin railway station as well as the Inter-state Bus Terminus of Delhi.
JNU Official Website : www.jnu.ac.in