Jawaharlal Nehru University ( JNU ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar. The Qualification & Experience, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for JNU Assistant Registrar Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Assistant Registrar|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test and Interview|
Important Dates for JNU Assistant Registrar Jobs 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying Online||18-11-2013|
Job details of Assistant Registrar Vacancy in JNU :-
Name of the Post :- Assistant Registrar.
Essential Qualifications :-
- Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale along with good academic record.
- Note : Relaxation of 5% ( i.e. from 55% to 50% ) of marks at Master’s level will be applicable to ST candidate as conveyed by UGC vide letter No. F.3-1/2000 ( PS ) P/H dated 17.10.2002 and 19.03.2009. However, all guidelines issued by UGC / MHRD from time to time shall be applicable for recruitment to the post of Assistant Registrarr.
No. of Posts :- 01 ( ST )
Pay Scale :- Rs.15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Age Limit :- 45 Years.
Selection Procedure for JNU Jobs 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Assistant Registrar Vacancy in Jawaharlal Nehru University ( JNU ) is Written Test and Interview
Application Fee for JNU Assistant Registrar Jobs 2013 :-
Application fee of Rs. 500 shall be payable in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, JNU” payable at New Delhi. ( SBI, JNU New Campus Branch, New Delhi-110067, Branch code – 10441 ). No applicable fee is payable in respect of SC / ST / PH, if the post is so reserved for the respective reserved category candidates.
How To Apply for JNU Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2013 :-
- Eligible and Interested candidates are required to submit the Online Application form.
- After submission of the application form, a confirmation page will open which will have all the information entered by the candidate with a Unique Identification Number. Candidates need to print this page and to paste the recent photograph on this printout, sign it and send it by post to the following Address.
- Last date of receipt of application is 18-11-2013 ( Monday ).
- For any difficulty in submitting online application, please contact email@example.com with brief details.
For more details : Please visit below links
JNU Assistant Registrar Recruitment Advertisement details :
Apply Online for JNU Assistant Registrar Recruitment :
About Jawaharlal Nehru University :Jawaharlal Nehru University, JNU New Campus, JNU Ring Rd, New Delhi, DL 110067.
JNU is located in the southern part of New Delhi, Capital of India. and is well connected by road from the three main Railway Stations, i.e. New delhi and Delhi and Nizammudin railway station as well as the Inter-state Bus Terminus of Delhi.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Official website : www.jnu.ac.in