Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] of the Department of Space [DOS] is looking for young, dynamic and dedicated candidates for filling-up the posts of Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers & Assistants. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for ISRO Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers & Assistants|
|Eligibility||Graduation / Diploma|
|Job Location||Any where in India|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test|
Important Dates for ISRO Jobs 2016 :
|Starting date for Applying||21-01-2016|
|Last date for Applying||11-02-2016|
|Last date for payment of fee||12-02-2016|
Job details of ISRO Careers 2016 :
Educational Qualification for ISRO Jobs 2016 :
Educational Qualification for Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers :
- Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class as declared by the University. (OR)
- Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial practice with First Class with one year experience as Steno-typist/ Stenographer & A minimum speed of 80 w.p.m in English Stenography. with Knowledge in the use of Computers. (The prescribed qualification to be acquired on or before 11/02/2016 )
Educational Qualification for Assistants in ISRO :
Graduation in Arts/Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class, as declared by the University WITH Knowledge in the use of Computers. (The prescribed qualification to be acquired on or before 11/02/2016 )
Number of Vacancies : Total : 185 Jobs
1) Junior Personal Assistants : Total : 154 Posts
- Ahmedabad Centre : 27 Posts
- Bengaluru : 52 Posts
- Hyderabad : 13 Posts
- New Delhi : 01 Post
- Sriharikota : 26 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram : 35 Posts
2) Stenographers : 04 Posts
3) Assistants : 27 Posts
Pay Scale for ISRO Vacancy 2016 :
Selected candidates will be appointed as Junior Personal Assistant/Stenographer/Assistant in the pay band of Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-. The gross emoluments in the minimum of pay band will at present be approximately Rs.21,703/- p.m.
Age Limit for ISRO Notification 2016 : 18 – 26 years as on 11-02-2016.
Note : For more details regarding Scheme of Examination, Experience, Age Relaxation, Examination Centres and other details of ISRO Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Selection Procedure for ISRO Careers 2016 :
Selection Procedure for Junior Personal Assistants, Stenographers & Assistants Jobs in Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO] is written test. Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted. The written test will be conducted on 27-03-2016 [Sunday] at seven venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
Application Fee of ISRO Job Notification 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding ISRO Vacancy are as follows :-
- There will be an Application Fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only). After registration of application on-line, the candidates have to down-load and print the personalized payment challan form, in triplicate, from the ISRO system/link which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number, Advertisement No. and Post Code. The candidates have to visit the nearest branches of State Bank of India for remittance of application fee to Receipt Account No.32034064593 by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of India on any day between 21-01-2016 and 11-02-2016. The candidates may down-load and print the personalized payment challan from the ISRO web-site on any day between 21-01-2016 and 11-02-2016 and remit the application fee before the prescribed last date ie., 12-02-2016. Upon remittance of the application fee, one copy of the challan form will be retained by State Bank [Bank copy] and remaining two parts will be given to the candidate. Out of the two challan parts, the candidate has to send one part of the challan form [ISRO copy] to Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560 094 by ‘ORDINDARY POST ONLY’ superscribing on the envelope “ICRB – RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT/STENOGRAPHER/ASSISTANT” within 7 days of filing of application and in any case not later than 20.02.2016. The remaining copy of challan form [Applicant copy] shall be retained by the candidate for future reference.
- All Women candidates and Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-servicemen, and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How To Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for ISRO Vacancy are as follows :-
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site @www.isro.gov.in between 21-01-2016 and 11-02-2016. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 21-01-2016 and 11-02-2016. Applications will be received on-line only.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the application CORRECTLY and compulsorily.
- For those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, the on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
- Last date for Applying Online is 11-02-2016
ISRO Vacancy Notification details :
Advertisement No : ISRO HQ: ICRB: 01:2015
For more details : Please visit below links
ISRO Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for ISRO Recruitment 2016 :
About Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) :
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), is the space agency of the Indian government headquartered in the city of Bengaluru. Its vision is to “harness space technology for national development, while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration”. Wikipedia
ISRO Official website : www.isro.org