Indian Oil Corporation Limited ( Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex ) invites applications from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the posts of Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, Number of Vacancies, How to Apply and other details for IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV|
|Eligibility||Diploma ( Electrical /Mechanical Engg / Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. / Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control ) / B.Sc.( Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry )|
|Job Location||Any Where in India|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Employment Type||Not Mentioned|
|Hiring Process||Written Test/Skill/Proficiency/Physical Assessment|
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2016 :
|Starting date for Applying||11-01-2016|
|Last date for Applying||25-01-2016|
Job details of IOCL Panipat Refinery Careers 2016 :
IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Recruitment Details :
Name of the Position : Junior Engineering Assistant-IV
Educational Qualification :
3 yrs. Diploma in Electrical /Mechanical Engg / Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. / Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC, SC & ST candidate and 45% marks in case of PWD candidates.
Number of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Vacancies :
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV ( Fire & Safety ) : 01 Post
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV ( Instrumentation ) : 01 Post
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV ( Power & Utilities – O&M ) : 34 Posts
- Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV ( Mechanical- Fitter cum Rigger ) : 13 Posts
- Junior Engineering Assistant -IV ( Production ) : 61 Posts
Pay Scale for Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2016 : Rs.11,900-Rs.32,000/-
Age Limit for IOCL Panipat Refinery Jobs 2016 : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 26 years as on 31.12.2015
Note : For more details regarding Experience, Age Relaxation,Qualification and other details of IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Selection Procedure for IOCL Panipat Refinery Vacancy 2016 :
Selection Procedure for Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV in Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex IOCL is Written Test, Skill test, Proficiency / Physical Assessment.
Application Fee of IOCL Panipat Refinery Jobs 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding IOCL Vacancy are as follows :-
General and OBC candidates are required to pay a Rs.100/- (One hundred only) as application fee (non-refundable). A Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LTD., payable at SBI Baholi, Panipat (Brach Code-8706). No other mode of payment is acceptable
How To Apply for IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for IOCL Vacancy are as follows :-
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may visit the website www.panipatrefinery.in and apply on-line between 11-01-2016 to 25-01-2016. Incomplete on-line applications or on-line applications received after the due date will be rejected.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in on-line application form, affix a recent passport size photograph, sign at the specified place and produce the same at the time of Written Test/Skill/Proficiency/Physical Assessment.
- The demand draft along with a copy of the on-line application print out is to be brought at the time of Written Test.
- Last date for applying Online is 25-01-2016
For more details : Please visit below links
IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for IOCL Panipat Refinery Recruitment 2016 :
About Indian Oil Corporation :
Indian Oil Corporation (IndianOil) is India’s largest commercial enterprise, with a sales turnover of Rs. 4,50,756 crore (US$ 73.7 billion) and profits of Rs. 5,273 crore for the year 2014-15. IndianOil is ranked 119th among the world’s largest corporates (and first among Indian enterprises) in the prestigious Fortune ‘Global 500’ listing for the year 2015
IOCl Official website : www.iocl.com