Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services ( INCOIS ) invites applications from bright, dynamic and motivated persons for the recruitment of Project Scientist. The tenure would be initially for a period of two years and extendable based on the need of project. The Qualification & Experience, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details of INCOIS Project Scientist Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Project Scientist|
|Eligibility||B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc ( Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications )|
|Job Location||Hyderabad / Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Experience Required||3 Years|
Important Dates for INCOIS Project Scientist Jobs 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying Online||15-11-2013|
Job details of Project Scientist Vacancy in Incois :-
Name of the Post :- Project Scientist “C”
Educational Qualifications :- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology (or) Masters Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications.
Essential Experience :- Minimum of three years (3 years) experience in System Administration of large computing systems preferably High Performance Computing Systems.
Desirable Educational Qualifications :- Masters Degree in Engineering / Technology.
Desirable Experience :-
Hands on experience in the areas of
- Administration of IBM AIX 5.x or above / Administration of SUSE, RHEL, other Unix flavoured systems.
- Job scheduler / Load leveller management.
- Installation of MPI, Open MP, Debuggers and other third party software.
- Implementation of NIS and NFS.
- Managing General parallel file system.
- User administration.
- Storage Management.
- Experience in writing shell / awk / perl scripts.
- Knowledge in writing and debugging parallel programs in C and FORTRAN.
- System administration of HPC and other IT infrastructure of INCOIS.
- Operations and maintenance of IT infrastructure at INCOIS.
- To write and implement scripts including writing C programs whenever required.
- To maintain and implement data back-ups & archival policies.
- To assist in installations, configurations and maintenance of campus-wide networking, internet, dns servers, firewalls, mail servers, etc
Pay Scale of Project Scientist Vacancy :- Consolidated monthly emoluments is Rs.53,235.
Age Limit :- 40 Years.
Selection Procedure for INCOIS Project Scientist Jobs 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Project Scientist Vacancy in Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services ( INCOIS ) is Personal Interview.
General Conditions :-
- The candidate’s age should not exceed the age limit mentioned above as on date of closure of application i.e. November 15, 2013. However, in case of SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates, relaxation in age limit is allowed as per Govt. of India rules and relaxable for Government Servants upto five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government. The Secretary, MoES / Chairman, ESSO-INCOIS Governing Council may relax the upper age limit for all categories of posts in case of relevant experienced candidates.
- All positions involve 24 X 7 operations and hence selected candidates are required to work in shift duties (also during holidays, including Saturday and Sundays), if assigned, or any other works assigned to him/her from time-to-time by Director, ESSO-INCOIS / Group Head / Scientist In-charge.
- Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, disability (OH, Ph,), caste (SC/ST/OBC) and experience should be attached with the application. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.
- Initial Place of Posting : Hyderabad or anywhere in India.
How To Apply for INCOIS Project Scientist Recruitment 2013 :-
- The applicant must fill the Online Application Form ( http://www.incois.gov.in/ ). Applications received electronically must be followed by a duly signed hard copy attached with all relevant documents ( certificates of educational and professional qualifications, marks memos, experience certificates, reservation certificate, if applicable, etc. ) thereof, else the application will be rejected.
- Print out of the online application duly signed and affixed with latest passport size photograph and supported by attested copies of certificates as proof of educational qualifications, date of birth, category of reservation (if applicable), experience certificates etc., should be sent in a sealed envelop superscribed with “Application for the Post No._______” to : The Director, ESSO-Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS), “Ocean Valley”, Pragathi Nagar B.O., Nizampet S.O., Hyderabad – 500 090, Andhra Pradesh, India, so as to reach Director, ESSO-INCOIS on or before 22-11-2013 ( 15 days for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep ) from the date of CLOSING OF ONLINE SUBMISSION i.e. 30-11-2013.
- In case of difficulty in the submission of online application form (not for other queries), please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 15-11-2013.
Project Scientist Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : RMT : 02/2013
For more details : Please visit below links
About Incois :Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS),
Pragathi Nagar (BO), Nizampet (SO)
ESSO-INCOIS, a knowledge and information technology enterprise for the oceanic realm is pursuing focused programmes in the areas of Ocean Observations, Ocean Modeling and Ocean Information & Advisory services including Tsunami Early Warning.
Incois Official website : www.incois.gov.in