Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur ( IIT Kanpur ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Project Assistant to work on a project titled “A Study on the Interaction between Formal and Informal Institutions and its effect on Entrepreneurship”, sponsored by ICSSR. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Pay Scale, Number of Vacancies, How to Apply and other details for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Project Assistant|
|Eligibility||B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Com / BBA / BCA|
|Job Category||Government Job, Research Job|
Important Dates for IIT Kanpur Jobs 2016 :
|Last date for Applying||03-03-2016|
Job details of IIT Kanpur Vacancy 2016 :
Project Assistant Recruitment Details :
Name of the Position : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : Graduate (B.Sc. / B.A. / B.Com / BBA / BCA)
Number of Vacancies : 01 Post
Pay Scale for IIT Kanpur Careers 2016 : Rs.9000-900-18000/- per month in accordance with qualification/ experience.
- Coordination and implementation of work in collaboration with faculty members in Economics at IIT Kanpur.
- Providing background research assistance as directed to support the development of the Survey Questionnaires.
- Providing assistance in the data collection process by visiting various Legal Courts and informal enterprises around Kanpur and Kolkata. (This will involve traveling)
- Conduct research under the guidance of the involved faculty members: summarizing the background literature, understanding the theoretical background and compiling and analysing the data.
- Drafting briefing statements, reports, commentaries and presentation decks.
- The post-holder may be required to perform any other duties appropriate to the pay point.
Note : For more details regarding Age limit, Experience, Age Relaxation and other details of IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
How To Apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for IIT Kanpur Vacancy are as follows :-
Send an email with a copy of your CV and academic transcript, along with the names of two references to email@example.com. The last date is March 03, 2016. We will get in touch with you in case you are shortlisted for an interview.
For more details : Please visit below links
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
About Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur :
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, established in 1959, is one of the premier institutions established by the Government of India. The aim of the Institute is to provide meaningful education, to conduct original research of the highest standard and to provide leadership in technological innovation.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur -208 016.
Official website : www.iitk.ac.in