Indian Institute of Chemical Biology ( IICB ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow ( Direct ). The engagement is purely temporary. The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for IICB JRF Vacancy Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Junior Research Fellow ( JRF )
M.Phil / Ph.D
Government Job, Research Job
Important Dates for Indian Institute of Chemical Biology JRF Careers :-
|Date of Interview||07-11-2013|
Job details of Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in IICB :-
Name of the Post :- Junior Research Fellow ( JRF )
Educational Qualification :- NET-JRF ( CSIR / UGC ) examination qualified candidates or DBT / DST / ICMR-JRFs.
Number of Posts :- 25
Pay Scale for JRF Vacancy :- Rs.16,000/- Plus other allowances as admissible.
Name of Programme :- IICB Ph.D Programme 2013
Age Limit for JRF Jobs :- 28 Years
Selection Procedure for IICB Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Junior Research Fellow ( JRF ) Vacancy in Indian Institute of Chemical Biology ( IICB ) is Personal Interview.
How To Apply for IICB JRF Vacancy 2013 :-
Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may appear for the walk-in-interview to be held on 07-11-2013 from 9:30 AM in the IICB-Auditorium with the following documents (original as well as self-attested copies).
- Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth
- Degree/Diploma Certificate
- Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualifications
- No objection certificate from the employer if employed
- Final Marksheet of M.Sc. Examination
- Documentary evidence of qulifying NET examination
- One recent passport size photograph. (Candidates selected through this interview would be encouraged to register for Ph.D in AcSIR)
Terms and Conditions :-
- The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any IICB / CSIR post.
- The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules.
IICB Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : HRG/JRF/264/2013
For more details : Please visit below links
IICB JRF Vacancy Nov 2013 Advertisement details :
About Indian Institute of Chemical Biology :
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) was established in 1935. It was the first non-official centre in India for basic biomedical research, established by a group of young Calcutta physicians in colonial India, and was named Indian Institute of Experimental Medicine (IIEM). Later on IICB was included in CSIR in the year of 1956. IIEM was rechristened IICB in 1982. WikipediaCSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology 4, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Jadavpur,
Kolkata – 700 032, West Bengal, India
IICB Official website : www.iicb.res.in