Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Pay Scale, Number of Vacancies, How to Apply and other details for IGNTU Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant|
|Eligibility||MBA / M.Sc / M.A|
|Job Category||Research Job|
|Apply Process||Walk in Interview|
Important Dates for IGNTU Jobs 2016 :
|Walk in Interview||25-05-2016|
Job details of IGNTU Vacancy 2016 :
Educational Qualification :
- Consistently good academic record with MBA preferably in Marketing / Rural Management / Agribusiness Management with at least 55% marks at the Post Graduation level.
- M.Sc. (Agricultural Economics) or M.A (Economics/Statistics) with good academic record and field experience in agriculture and rural development projects).
Number of Vacancies :
- Junior Research Fellow : 01 Post
- Project Assistant : 01 Post
Pay Scale for IGNTU Research Careers 2016 :
- Junior Research Fellow : Rs.25000/- per month + 10% HRA
- Project Assistant : Rs. 8000/- per month
Note : For more details regarding Age limit, Experience, Age Relaxation and other details of IGNTU Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
How To Apply for IGNTU Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for IGNTU Vacancy are as follows :-
Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are invited to appear for Walk-In interview at Department of Business Management, IGNTU, Amarkantak on 25-05-2016.
For more details : Please visit below links
IGNTU Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
About Indira Gandhi National Tribal University :
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India. It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007 and came into action on July 2008. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole country and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grant Commission. The university caters to the tribals’ long cherished dream of higher education.
Official website : www.igntu.nic.in