Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Kalpakkam invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for IGCAR Kalpakkam JRF Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Junior Research Fellow ( JRF )
B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / M.Tech / M.Sc
Written Test and Interview.
Important Dates for IGCAR Kalpakkam JRF Jobs
|Last date for Applying||21-12-2013|
|Written Test Date||05-01-2014|
|Interview Date||20-12-2014 to 24-12-2014|
|Likely Date of Joining||03-02-2014|
Job details of Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in IGCAR
IGCAR Junior Research Fellow Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Junior Research Fellow ( JRF ) in IGCAR
Educational Qualification for Junior Research Fellow at IGCAR
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Junior Research Fellow ( JRF ) Jobs are as follows :-
- Category A : The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in Master of Science (M.Sc.) / Master of Library & Information Science (M.LIS) degree from a recognized University in Physics or Materials Science (or) Chemistry (or) Information Science.
- Category B : Those who have already completed B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. Engg./B.Sc.[Tech.] from a recognized University / M. Tech
- For more details regarding Educational qualifications please refer notification ( Click here )
|4||Metallurgy / Materials Science & Engineering / Materials Technology|
|6||Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|9||Nuclear Engineering/Nuclear Science & Technology|
|10||Library and Information Science|
Number of JRF Jobs in IGCAR :- 80 Posts
Pay Scale ( Salary ) for IGCAR JRF Jobs :-
- The selected candidates will be initially taken as Junior Research Fellows (JRF) and will be paid a stipend of Rs.16,000/- per month (consolidated). The fellowship will be provided initially for a period of two years.
- On satisfactory performance, the tenure of Fellowship will be further extended and upgraded to Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) from the third year onwards with a stipend of Rs.18,000/- per month (consolidated)
Age Limit for JRF Vacancy :- The candidate should be less than 28 years of age as on 01.07. 2013 (date of birth 1st July 1985 or later). A relaxation of up to 5 years in age can be given in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe applicants, 3 years in case of Other Backward Class applicants and 10 years in case of Physically Challenged applicants.
Selection Procedure for JRF Recruitment in IGCAR
Selection Procedure for Junior Research Fellow ( JRF ) Vacancy in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) is Written Test and Interview.
- It is proposed to conduct the Written Test at Chennai, Kolkatta, Bhubaneswar and Hyderabad, subject to sufficient number of candidates opting for a Centre.
- The Interview for all short listed candidates will be conducted at KALPAKKAM
How To Apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam JRF Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Junior Research Fellow ( JRF ) Vacancy are as follows :-
- The Application Form and Hall Ticket Form can be downloaded from the IGCAR website www.igcar.gov.in ( Click here )
- Send the completed Application Form and Hall Ticket Form along with the required enclosures by Post (Registered or Speed post of Indian Postal service), so as to reach IGCAR on or before 21st December 2013 to the following Address :-
- Address :
The Assistant Administrative Officer [R],
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research,
Kalpakkam – 603 102.
- Superscribe the envelope: “JRF, Advt. No. 4/2013” & also the discipline clearly (as given in 2 – QUALIFYING DEGREES)
- Last date of receipt of Application is 21-12-2013
Junior Research Fellow Vacancy Notification details
Advertisement No : 4/2013
For more details : Please visit below links
IGCAR Kalpakkam JRF Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
About Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) is a premier atomic research centre of India. The centre is engaged in broad based multidisciplinary programme of scientific research and advanced engineering directed towards the development of Fast Breeder Reactor technology. WikipediaIndira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research,
Department of Atomic Energy,
Tamilnadu – 603102.
IGCAR Official website : www.igcar.ernet.in