Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited ( HPCL ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Engineers through GATE-2016 in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics &Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Chemical Disciplines. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Application Fee, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details of HPCL Recruitment of Graduate Engineer through GATE 2016 are as follows :-
|Eligibility||B.E / B.tech ( Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics &Telecommunication, Instrumentation and Chemical )|
|Job Category||Government Job, Engineering Job|
|Hiring Process||Personal Interview|
Important Dates for HPCL Careers through Gate 2016 :-
|Starting date for Applying||31-12-2015|
|Last date for Applying||02-02-2016|
Job details of Engineer Vacancy in HPCL :-
Graduate Engineer Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Graduate Engineer in HPCL
Educational Qualification for Graduate Engineer at HPCL :-
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines. All the qualifications should be 4 years full time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2016. At the time of applying, candidates (belonging to General and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks up to last semester examinations which is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
|Discipline||Prescribed 4 year full time Engineering degrees|
|Mechanical||Mechanical, Mechanical & Production|
|Electrical||Electrical, Electrical & Electronics;|
|Electronics &Telecommunication||Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Applied Electronics|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics, Instrumentation & Process Control|
|Chemical||Chemical, Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining|
Age Limit for Engineer Vacancy in HPCL :-
Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2016 for the general category candidates i.e. candidates born on or after 30.06.1991.
Note :- For more details regarding Age Relaxation, Pay Scale and other details of HPCL Graduate Engineer Vacancy Dec 2015, Please refer notification ( Click here )
Application Fee of HPCL Graduate Engineer Jobs :-
Applicants / Candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs.264/- (Application fee inclusive of service tax of 29/- and bank charges of Rs.35/-). SC, ST & PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How To Apply for HPCL Recruitment of Engineers through GATE 2016 :-
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply Online through Official website ( www.hpclcareers.com ). No other means / mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates should take a print out of completed application, affix his/her recent passport size photograph, put his/her signature at the space provided and keep with him / her safely for future reference.
- Last date for applying Online is 02-02-2016.
- For more details regarding How to apply for HPCL recruitment 2016, Please refer notification ( Click here )
For more details : Please visit below links
HPCL Recruitment of Engineers through GATE 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for HPCL Recruitment of Engineers through GATE 2016 :
About Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited :
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is an Indian state-owned oil and natural gas company with its headquarters at Mumbai, Maharashtra and with Navratna status. HPCL has been ranked 260th in the Fortune Global 500 rankings of the world’s biggest corporations (2013) and 4th among India’s Companies for the year 2012. WikipediaHindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Petroleum House, 17,
Jamshedji Tata Road,
HPCL Official website : www.hindustanpetroleum.com