High Court of Himachal Pradesh invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Judgment Writer, Steno Typist, Clerk, Driver and Process Server in the Civil and Sessions Divisions. The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for HP High Court Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Judgment Writer, Steno Typist, Clerk, Driver, Process Server
Graduation / 10+2 Pass
0 – 5 Years
Important Dates for Himachal Pradesh High Court Vacancies :-
|Last date for Applying||28-11-2013|
Job details of Various Vacancies in HP High Court :-
Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates must possess any one of the qualifications mentioned below.
- Graduation from a recognized University and having speed of 80 W.P.M. in English Stenography and typing speed in English at 60 W.P.M. on computers. / Passed 10+2 examination from the recognized Board / Matriculate and possessing a valid driving license.
- For Post wise Educational Qualifications Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Pay Scale & Number of Posts in Himachal Pradesh High Court Vacancy :-
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Judgment Writer on contract basis (Class-III)||17||Rs.10300-34800 + Grade pay Rs.3800|
|2||Steno Typist ( Class-III )||11||Rs.5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2000|
|3||Steno Typist on contract basis. (Class-III)||02|
|4||Clerk (Class-III)||99||Rs.5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs.1900|
|5||Clerk On contract basis. (Class-III)||50|
|6||Driver (Class-III)||02||Rs.5910-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2000|
|7||Driver on contract basis (Class-III)||02|
|8||Process Server (Class-IV)||14||Rs.4900-10680 + Grade pay Rs.1400|
Age Limit for HP High Court Jobs 2013 :- Candidates should have 18 years of age as on the first day of January of the Recruitment year i.e 2013 and not more than 45 years of age on that date.
Selection Procedure for HP High Court Careers :-
Selection Procedure for Judgment Writer, Steno Typist, Clerk, Driver and Process Server Vacancy in High Court of Himachal Pradesh is Personal Interview.
Application Fee for Himachal Pradesh High Court Jobs :-
- The fee for Class-III posts is Rs.200/- for General Category, Rs.150/- for reserved category and such fee for Class-IV posts is Rs.150/- for General Category, Rs.100/- for reserve category.
- The candidates are required to submit application fee in the shape of crossed Indian Postal Order / Demand Draft in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla payable at Shimla.
How To Apply for HP High Court Recruitment 2013 :-
- Interested Candidates can submit their applications in a prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials to the following Address.
- Address :
High Court of Himachal Pradesh,
- The words “Application for the post of (Name of the post)” should be super-scribed on top of the envelope containing application form.
- Last date of Receipt of application Form is 28-11-2013
High Court Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : HHC/Admn.3(55)/2012- 30231
For more details : Please visit below links
HP High Court Recruitment Advertisement details :
About Himachal Pradesh High Court :
The Himachal Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Himachal Pradesh. The Himachal Pradesh was born as a result of integration of tweenty six Shimla and four Punjab hill States into a Centrally Administered Area on April 15, 1948. The Central Government promulgated the Himachal Pradesh (Courts) Order, 1948 on 15 August 1948. WikipediaHIGH COURT OF HIMACHAL PRADESH
RAVENSWOOD, SHIMLA – 171 001.
HP High Court Official website : www.hphighcourt.nic.in