Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd ( HAL ) invites applications from energetic & result oriented Professionals for the recruitment of Manager ( Media Communications ) ( Grade –IV ). The Qualification & Experience, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details of HAL Manager Jobs Notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Manager ( Media Communications ) ( Grade –IV )|
|Eligibility||B.Tech / B.E / Post Graduate Diploma ( Journalism and Communication/ Journalism and Mass Communication / Communication / Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Broadcast Journalism/ Media Communication )|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Delhi / Korwa ( Uttar Pradesh ) / Nasik.|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Experience Required||7 Years|
Important Dates for Hal India Manager Recruitment 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying Online||30-10-2013|
Job details of Manager Vacancy in Hal India :-
Job Position :- Manager ( Media Communications ) ( Grade –IV )
Educational Qualification & Experience :-
- Full Time Bachelors Degree in any discipline with Full Time Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Communication/ Journalism and Mass Communication/ Communication / Journalism/ Mass Communication / Broadcast Journalism / Media Communication / Public Relations from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country.
- The candidate should have 7 years of Post Professional Qualification experience in the field of copy editing / journalism / mass communications/ public relations in print and / or electronic media in reputed publication house / print media/ Govt. / Public / Private Sector Organisations Proof of published, creative work including features, bringing out corporate publications such as Annual Reports, Brochures, Newsletters, Corporate Presentations to be produced at the time of interview. DTP knowledge is must.
Job Responsibilities :-
- To build, maintain and manage both the Organisations internal and external communication channels.
- Publishing / creations of brochures, periodicals, journals, newsletters and other corporate publications etc.;
- Ability to conceptualize, plan and implement corporate communication programs.
- Adept at designing, writing and editing house magazines and other publications;
- Dealing with media houses / media persons;
- Creative inputs for company publications, advertisements ( indoor and outdoor );
- Other assignments based on Organisational requirements.
Age Limit :- Age Limit as on 30-10-2013 is 45 Years.
Pay Scale :- Rs. 24900-50500.
Age Relaxation :-
- Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates.
- Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (non – creamy layer) candidates.
- In respect of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC.
- For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- Relaxation in age limit in respect of Ex-servicemen will be extended as per rules.
Selection Procedure for HAL Manager Jobs Oct 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Manager Post in Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd ( HAL ) is Personal Interview.
Application Fee of Hal India Manager Recruitment 2013 :-
- Rs. 500/- ( Rupees Five Hundred only ) towards Application Fee and Rs.25/- as Bank charges ( total of Rs.525/- ), which is non-refundable ( exempted in the case of SC / ST / PWD candidates ).
- All core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the Application Fee in specially opened Account No. 30969511830, on behalf of HAL on or before 29-10-2013.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the Application Fee
How To Apply for HAL Manager Jobs 2013 :-
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only through HAL Website (Careers section): www.hal-india.com . No other means / mode of application will be accepted. The Registration is open from 12.00 Hours on 10-10-2013 till 17.00 hours on 30-10-2013.
General Conditions :-
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities / Institutes recognized be appropriate statutory authorities.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
For more details : Please visit below links
About HAL :HAL Corporate Office 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore 560 001, India.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production / Overhaul / Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centres spread across the Country. HAL, over the last seven decades, has grown progressively into an integrated aerospace organization
HAL Official website : www.hal-india.com