Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd ( HAL ) invites applications from energetic & result oriented Professionals for the recruitment of General Manager / Additional General Manager ( Civil / Architecture ). The Qualification & Experience, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details of HAL General Manager Jobs Notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||General Manager / Additional General Manager ( Civil / Architecture ) ( Gr-IX/VIII )|
|Eligibility||B.Tech / B.E ( Civil / Architecture )|
|Job Location||Bangalore / Delhi / Korwa ( Uttar Pradesh ) / Nasik.|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Experience Required||18 – 21 Years|
Important Dates for General Manager Vacancy in HAL :-
|Last date for Applying Online||30-10-2013|
Job details of GM Recruitment in HAL India :-
Position :- General Manager / Addl. General Manager ( Civil / Architecture ) ( Gr-IX/VIII )
Educational Qualification & Experience :-
The candidate should possess a Full Time Bachelors Degree Engineering/ Technology ( Civil ) / Architecture with 21 years of post professional qualification experience ( for the post in Grade IX ) / 18 years of post professional qualification experience ( for the post in Grade VIII ) in planning and tendering of construction works, maintenance of services like water supply and sewerage, horticulture works, pollution control activities related in any large industrial Sectors, Project Management Consultancy Organizations and Project execution Firms. Candidates possessing AMIE in Civil Engineering ( with relevant Post Professional Qualification Experience ) are also eligible to apply.
- Interact with users to understand their functional requirements for works and services and to provide suggestions for meeting the complete infrastructure need;
- Interact with users for finalization of plan and design for civil & allied works including Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC);
- Monitor planning and tendering of civil work and services required for timely initiation of production process.
- Manage price negotiations and finalization of contract related to civil works and allied works.
- Monitor and review progress of works and services for timely completion and quality assurance to facilitate the production process.
Age Limit :- For Grade – VIII : 50 Years and Grade – IX : 54 Years
Pay Scale :- For Grade – VIII : Rs.43200-66000 and Grade – IX : Rs.51300 – 73000.
Age Relaxation :-
- Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates.
- Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (non – creamy layer) candidates.
- In respect of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC.
- For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- Relaxation in age limit in respect of Ex-servicemen will be extended as per rules.
Selection Procedure for HAL India Ltd GM Vacancy 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for General Manager / Additional General Manager post in Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd ( HAL ) is Personal Interview.
Application Fee of Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd AGM Jobs :-
- Rs. 500/- ( Rupees Five Hundred only ) towards Application Fee and Rs.25/- as Bank charges ( total of Rs.525/- ), which is non-refundable ( exempted in the case of SC / ST / PWD candidates ).
- All core banking branches of State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized to collect the Application Fee in specially opened Account No. 30969511830, on behalf of HAL on or before 29-10-2013.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the Application Fee
How To Apply for HAL General Manager Jobs 2013 :-
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only through HAL Official Website (Careers section): www.hal-india.com . No other means / mode of application will be accepted. The Registration is open from 12.00 Hours on 10-10-2013 till 17.00 hours on 30-10-2013.
General Conditions :-
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities / Institutes recognized be appropriate statutory authorities.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
For more details : Please visit below links
About HAL :HAL Corporate Office
15/1 Cubbon Road
Bangalore 560 001, India.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 20 Production / Overhaul / Service Divisions and 10 co-located R&D Centres spread across the Country. HAL, over the last seven decades, has grown progressively into an integrated aerospace organization
Official website : www.hal-india.com