Employees State Insurance Hospital invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Junior Resident. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for ESIC ESIH Junior Resident Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Important Dates for ESIC Junior Resident Jobs 2013
|Date of Interview||20-12-2013|
Job details of Junior Resident Vacancy in Employees State Insurance Hospital
Junior Resident Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Junior Resident in Employees State Insurance Hospital
Educational Qualification for Junior Resident at ESI Hospital
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Junior Resident Jobs are as follows :-
- MBBS from recognized university.
- Registered with the Medical Council of India / Delhi.
- The candidates not exceeding 30 years of age as on 30-11-2013 and internship completion on or before 30-11-2013 may apply.
- The candidates who have completed internship before 01-12-2011 need not appear
- The candidates who have already done six months Junior Residency need not appear.
Number of Junior Resident Jobs in Employees State Insurance Hospital :-
|No. of Posts|
|ESI Hospital, Basaidarapur||25|
|ESI Hospital, Jhilmil||04|
Pay Scale ( Salary ) for Junior Resident :- In the pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100/- +Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- plus other allowances as admissible under the rules
Selection Procedure for ESIC ESIH Junior Resident Vacancy
Selection Procedure for Junior Resident in Employees State Insurance Hospital is Personal Interview
Application Fee for ESIC ESIH Junior Resident Jobs
The Application Fee and other details regarding Junior Resident Vacancy are as follows :-
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|Unreserved & OBC||Rs.100|
|SC & ST||Rs.25|
|PWD & Women Candidates||No Fee|
The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1.
How To Apply for ESIC ESIH Junior Resident Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Junior Resident Vacancy are as follows :-
- All eligible and Interested candidate may appear for walk-in-interview along with all the testimonials in original and their one self attested photocopy as per schedule of “Walk-in-interview” on the date & time mentioned.
- Venue of interview : Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.
- Reporting Time : 9:00 am to 11:00 am. Date : 20-12-2013.
Documents Required :
- Matriculation certificate for Age proof.
- MBBS Certificates.
- MCI/DMC Regn. Certificates.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Demand draft as per S. No. B
- Two Photographs (PP Size).
For more details : Please visit below links
ESIC ESIH Junior Resident Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
About Employees’ State Insurance
Employees’ State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. For all employees earning INR15000 (US$230) or less per month as wages, the employer contributes 4.75 percentage and employee contributes 1.75 percentage, total share 6.5 percentage. WikipediaEmployees’ State Insurance Corporation
Comrade Inderjeet Gupta (CIG) Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
ESIC Official website : www.esic.nic.in