CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of purely temporary positions of “Project Fellow ( PF ) / Senior Project Fellow ( SPF )” for various ongoing CSIR’s Plan Projects at CSIR-CSIO during the XII Five Year Plan. The tenure of a Fellow will be co-terminus with the expiry of projects i.e. upto March 2017. The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for CSIR CSIO Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Project Fellow ( PF ) / Senior Project Fellow ( SPF )
M.Sc. / B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech
0 – 2 Years
Important Dates for CSIR CSIO PF / SPF Jobs 2013 :-
|Starting date for Applying Online||23-10-2013|
|Last date for Applying Online||24-11-2013|
|Interviews Dates||12-12-2013 and 13-12-2013|
Job details of PF / SPF Vacancy in CSIO :-
Name of the Post :- Project Fellow ( PF ) / Senior Project Fellow ( SPF )
Educational Qualification :-
Project Fellow ( PF ) :- M.Sc. or B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks with a valid UGC-CSIR NET ( JRF ) / GATE score.
Senior Project Fellow ( SPF ) :- M.Sc. or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks and 2 years of post M.Sc. research experience & one publication in SCI Journal; or B.Tech. / B.E. with at least 60% marks and 2 years of research experience or M.E. / M.Tech. or equivalent degree in engineering / technology with at least 60% marks.
Specializations :- Physics, Geophysics, Geo Informatics, Optics, Optoelectronics, Applied Optics Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Nanotechnology, Material Science, Instrumentation, Electronics, Mechanical, Production, Electronics, Computer Science, Control, Aerospace, etc. to suit the above projects ( see details on the Official website ).
Other Benefits :- Subsidised accommodation, food facility and other amenities in campus. Provision for PhD under AcSIR (Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research).
CSIO PF / SPF Recruitment Number of Posts details :-
|S.No||CSIR’s Project under 12th Five Year Plan||Vacancies|
|1||OMEGA||Opto-Mechatronics Technologies for Next Generation Sensors and Applications||17|
|2||ASHA||Advanced Instrumentation Solutions for Health Care and Agro Based Solutions||07|
|3||EDMISSIBLE||Engineering of Disaster Mitigation and Health Monitoring for Safe and Smart Built Environment||01|
|4||DDSIM||Design and Development of Driving Simulator||01|
|5||CLEAN WATER||Clean Water: Sustainable Options Program||01|
|6||IHEAL||Innovative Technologies for Health Assessment and Damage. Mitigation of Structures||02|
|7||RoμM||Robotics and Micro Machines||04|
|8||NMITLI*||Development of Integrated Technological Solutions for Security and Operations based on UV Sensor Technologies||03|
|Total vacancies for Senior Projects Fellows / Project Fellows ( tentative )||36|
Note :- *duration of project is two years, until October 2015
Pay Scale for Project Fellow / Senior Project Fellow Vacancy :- Rs.16,000/- pm + 20% HRA for PF and Rs.18,000/- pm + 20% HRA for SPF
Age Limit for PF / SPF Jobs :- The upper age limit for Project Fellow is 28 years and for Sr Project Fellow is 32 years
Selection Procedure for CSIR CSIO PF / SPF Careers :-
Selection Procedure for Project Fellow ( PF ) / Senior Project Fellow ( SPF ) vacancy in CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO) is Personal Interview.
How To Apply for CSIR CSIO Recruitment 2013 :-
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification should apply online at Official Website www.csio.res.in ( Click here ) from 23-10-2013 to 24-11-2013 (till midnight ).
- Last date for receipt of application is 24-11-2013.
- The Vacancies may vary either way (from SPF to PF and vice-versa) even across the Projects. For example, in case a suitable candidate for Senior Project Fellow is not found, the post will be converted to Project Fellow. Hence fresh B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Sc. / equivalent course candidates with a valid GATE/ UGC-CSIR NET (JRF) are encouraged to apply for all posts.
- The candidates who have already served CSIR-CSIO or any other lab / institute of CSIR as any Trainee / Project Assistant / Project Fellow / JRF / SRF / Research Associate etc. for a total period of 5 years or more are not eligible for these engagements. The candidates who have served for a period less than 5 years will have tenure upto for remaining period till completion of five years.
- The last date of submission of on-line applications shall be considered the closing data for age limit, qualification, experience etc. Relaxation in age limit for the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC and Women shall be provided as per the rules.
- Applications received will be shortlisted by 29th November 2013 for Interview scheduled on 12th and 13th December, 2013.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail / CSIO website.
- Norms for Ph.D. under AcSIR (Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research) as per AcSIR / CSIR guidelines can be seen at AcSIR website ( www.acsir.res.in )
CSIR CSIO Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : 12/2013.
For more details : Please visit below links
CSIR CSIO Recruitment Advertisement details :
Apply Online for CSIR CSIO Recruitment :
About CSIR-CSIO :
Central Scientific Instruments Organisation is a national laboratory dedicated to research, design and development of scientific and industrial instruments. It is one of the constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India, an industrial research and development organisation of the country. WikipediaCouncil of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Sector 30-C, Chandigarh 160 030. India.
CSIR Official website : csio.res.in