Directorate General, CRPF invites applications from eligible Male & Female Indian citizens for the combatised post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) in Central Reserve Police Force. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for CRPF Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)|
|Eligibility||Intermediate / 10+2|
|Job Location||Any Where in India|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test|
Important Dates for CRPF Jobs 2016 :
|Starting date for Applying||01-02-2016|
|Last date for Applying||01-03-2016|
Job details of CRPF Vacancy 2016 :
CRPF ASI ( Steno) Recruitment Details :
Name of the Position : Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
Educational Qualification for CRPF Recruitment 2016 :
Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Number of Steno Vacancies in CRPF : 229 Jobs ( Gen – 78, OBC – 75, SC – 46, ST – 30 )
Pay Scale for CRPF Notification 2016 : Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs. 8,560/- P.M.).
Age Limit for CRPF Careers 2016 : Between 18 to 25 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 1st March 2016, which is the closing date of application. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/03/1991 and not later than 01/03/1998).
Note : For more details regarding Scheme of Examination, Experience, Age Relaxation, Examination Centers and other details of CRPF Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Selection Procedure for ASI Jobs in CRPF :
Selection Procedure for Assistant Sub-Inspector ( Steno ) Jobs in Directorate General CRPF is Written Test, Physical Standard Test ( PST ) and Medical examination.
Application Fee of CRPF Jobs 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding ASI Vacancy are as follows :-
- Male candidates belonging to General/UR and OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only as examination fee through net banking, Credit/Debit Card/SBI Challan. Details of remittance particulars are mentioned in the on line application.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How To Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for ASI Vacancy are as follows :-
- Candidates should apply for the post through online from CRPF Official Website (www.crpfindia.com).
- The written exam for ASI / Steno will be conducted on the same date at all examination centers. As such candidates are advised to submit only single online application for the post of ASI/Steno.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them
- Last Date of Receipt of Online Application is 01-03-2016.
For more details : Please visit below links
CRPF Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for CRPF Recruitment 2016 :
About Central Reserve Police Force :
The Central Reserve Police Force came into existence as Crown Representative’s Police on 27th July 1939. It became the Central Reserve Police Force on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28th December 1949. It has completed 76 years of glorious history.
CRPF Official website : www.crpf.nic.in