Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Male and Female Indian citizens who are ordinarily resident in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Kerala, Maharashtra and Gujarat for filling up the vacancies of Constables ( Trade & Technical ) in CRPF. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for CRPF Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Constables ( Trade & Technical )
Matriculation / ITI
Anywhere within as well as outside the Territory of India.
Government Job, Police Job
Physical efficiency Test, Physical Measurement, Written Test, Trade Test, Medical Examination.
Important Dates for CRPF Constable Jobs
|Last date for Applying||23-12-2013|
Job details of Constable Vacancy in CRPF
1) Constable ( Trade & Technical ) Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Constable ( Trade & Technical ) at CRPF
Name of the Post / Trade :
- CT / Driver
- CT / Fitter
- CT / Bugler
- CT / Tailor
- CT / Cobbler
- CT / Carpenter
- CT / Gardener
- CT / Painter
- CT / Pipe Band
- CT / Brass Band
- CT / Barber
- CT / Cook
- CT / Water Carrier
- CT / Safai
- CT / Hair Dresser
Educational Qualification for Constable ( Trade & Technical ) in CRPF
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Constables ( Trade & Technical ) Jobs 2013 are as follows :-
- The candidate must have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination from a Board or University recognised by Central or State Government.
Technical Qualification for CRPF Jobs :
- For post of Constable (Fitter), candidates must possess either 2 year ITI Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle issued by National Council for Vocational Training approved by DGET, Ministry of Labour which is an apex body Or Diploma in Automobile issued by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development, which is an apex body. Further for post of Constable (Fitter) the candidates should have one year experience. However, wards of CRPF personnel who have undergone training in ITIs run by CRPF are exempted from one year practical experience.
- For post of CT (Driver), candidates should possess “Transport Vehicle” driving licence and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment. DRIVING LICENCES POSSESSED BY THE CANDIDATES SHOULD BE IN CONFORMITY WITH THE PROVISIONS OF MOTOR VEHICLES ACT, 1988.
- For post of CT ( Bugler / Tailor / Cobbler / Carpenter / Gardener / Painter / Pipe Band / Brass Band / Cook / Water Carrier / Safai Karmachari / Barber/ Washer man / Woman & Hair Dresser ), candidates should be having good working knowledge of trade in which he/she wishes to be enlisted
- Candidates should qualify trade test at the time of recruitment process.
Number of Posts for CRPF Vacancy 2013 :-
- Vacancies for Candidates Belonging to Andhra Pradesh : 184 Jobs
- Vacancies for Candidates Belonging to Karnataka : 129 Jobs
- Vacancies for Candidates Belonging to Tamilnadu : 156 Jobs
- Vacancies for Candidates Belonging to Kerala : 68 Jobs
- Vacancies for Candidates Belonging to Maharashtra : 169 Jobs
- Vacancies for Candidates Belonging to Gujarat : 87 Jobs
CRPF Constable Pay Scale ( Salary ) :- Rs.5200 – 20,200 with Grade Pay Rs.2,000/-.
Age Limit for CRPF Recruitment 2013 :- Between 18 to 23 Years as on 01/01/2014
Selection Procedure for CRPF Constable Careers
Selection Procedure for Constable ( Trade & Technical ) Vacancy in Central Reserve Police Force ( CRPF ) is Physical efficiency Test / Physical Standards Test, Physical Measurement / Standard test, Written Test, Trade Test, Medical Examination.
Note : For more details regarding Physical efficiency Test ( PET ), Physical Measurement, Written Test, Trade Test, Medical Examination and other details of Selection Procedure for crpf jobs please refer notification ( Click here )
Application Fee for Constable Careers 2013
The Application Fee and Other details regarding CRPF Recruitment 2013 are as follows :-
- The Male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories should pay application fee of Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) by means of crossed IPO/Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of the Deputy Inspector General of Police of concerned application receiving centre.
- The IPO/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque should be purchased / drawn after the date of publication of advertisement and should be payable / encashable at Post office/Bank where the application receiving centre is situated.
- Male candidates belonging to SC and ST Categories and Female candidates are not required to pay application fee. Similarly, Ex.Servicemen candidates eligible for reservation are also exempted from application fee.
How To Apply for CRPF Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for CRPF Jobs Nov 2013 are as follows :-
- Eligible and desirous candidates should send their applications in the proforma.
- Application forms duly completed in all respects and after affixing latest passport size photographs be sent to the authorities, as mentioned below, located within the State of domicile of the candidate so as to reach there on or before 1700 hrs on 23/12/2013. It should be superscribed on the envelope that “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TECH & TRADE) IN CRPF – 2014-15”.
|STATE OF DOMICILE||AUTHORITY TO WHOM THE APPLICATION IS TO BE SENT AND IN WHOSE NAME IPO/DD/BANKER’S CHEQUE TO BE DRAWN|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||GC CRPF RANGAREDDY
THE DIGP, GROUP CENTRE, CRPF
RANGA REDDY, J.J.NAGAR, SECUNDERABAD
ANDHRA PRADESH- 500 078
|KARNATAKA||GC CRPF BANGALORE
THE DIGP, GROUP CENTRE, CRPF, YELAHANKA,
BANGALORE, KARNATAKA -560 064
|KERALA||GC CRPF PALLIPURAM
THE DIGP, GROUP CENTRE, CRPF, PALLIPURAM (PO),
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM (DIST), KERALA – 695 316
|TAMIL NADU||GC CRPF AVADI
THE DIGP, GROUP CENTRE, CRPF, AVADI, CHENNAI,
TAMILNADU- 600 065
|MAHARASHTRA||GC, CRPF, NAGPUR
THE DIGP, GROUP CENTRE, CRPF,
HINGNA ROAD, NAGPUR
MAHARASHTRA- 440 019
|GUJARAT||GC CRPF GANDHINAGAR
THE DIGP, GROUP CENTRE, CRPF,
CHILODA ROAD, GANDHINAGAR
- Last date of receipt of application is 23-12-2013
For more details : Please visit below links
CRPF Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
About Central Reserve Police Force
The Central Reserve Police Force also known as CRPF is the largest of India’s Central Armed Police Forces. It functions under the aegis of Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) of the Government of India. The CRPF’s primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and contain insurgency. WikipediaCentral Reserve Police Force Southern Sector, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
CRPF Official website : www.crpf.gov.in