Central Reserve Police Force invites applications from Male & Female Indian citizens for the combatised post of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Central Reserve Police Force for filling up of vacancies for direct recruitment, through online. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Eligibility||Intermediate / 10+2 / Diploma|
|Job Location||Any Where in India|
|Job Category||Government Job, Police Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test|
Important Dates for CRPF Head Constable Jobs 2016 :
|Starting date for Applying||06-04-2016|
|Last date for Applying||05-05-2016|
Job details of CRPF Head Constable Vacancy 2016 :
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment Details :
Name of the Position : Head Constable (Ministerial)
Educational Qualification for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 :
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
- Note : Two or Three year Diploma certificate in technical education done after 10th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
Number of Vacancies : 686 Posts ( 600+(86* backlog) )
Pay Scale for CRPF Head Constable Careers 2016 :
The post carries pay in pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs. 7510/- P.M.). The post will carry Dearness allowance / House rent allowance / transport allowance / ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
Age Limit for CRPF Recruitment 2016 :
Between 18 to 25 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 05/05/2016, which is the closing date of application. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 06/05/1991 and not later than 05/05/1998).
Note : For more details regarding Scheme of Examination, Experience, Age Relaxation, Examination Centers and other details of CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Selection Procedure for CRPF Head Constable Notification 2016 :
Selection Procedure for Head Constable (Ministerial) Jobs in Central Reserve Police Force is Written examination, Physical Standard Test (PST), Skill test, Medical examination.
Application Fee of CRPF Head Constable Careers 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding CRPF Vacancy are as follows :-
- Male candidates belonging to General/UR and OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only as examination fee.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How To Apply for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Constable Vacancy are as follows :-
- The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. The facility of submitting online applications is available on website www.crpfindia.com.
- Starting date for Applying Online : 06-04-2016.
- Closing date for submission through on line : 05-05-2016.
CRPF Vacancy Notification details :
Advertisement No : A.VI-19/2015-RECTT(MIN)
For more details : Please visit below links
CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for CRPF Head Constable Recruitment 2016 :
Note :- Link will be Updated as soon as Officially announced
About Central Reserve Police Force :
The Central Reserve Police Force came into existence as Crown Representative’s Police on 27th July 1939. It became the Central Reserve Police Force on enactment of the CRPF Act on 28th December 1949. It has completed 76 years of glorious history.
CRPF Official website : www.crpf.nic.in