Centre for Development of Advanced Computing ( C-DAC ) invites applications from suitable and interested candidates for the post of Project Engineer –I. The Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details of CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Project Engineer – I|
|Eligibility||B.E / B.Tech ( Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer Science )|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test / Interview|
|Experience Required||1 Year|
Important Dates for CDAC Project Engineer Jobs :-
|Last date for Applying Online||31-10-2013|
Job details of Project Engineer Vacancy in CDAC :-
Name of the Post :- Project Engineer – I
Educational Qualification & Experience :-
First Class B.E / B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer Science Engineering with atleast 1 year post qualification work experience in the relevant field.
Skill Set :-
- Position 1 (PE-DSRC-1) : Good Knowledge on Dedicated Short Range Communications(DSRC), Programming experience in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS & GIS, Embedded Linux application development, Device drivers for embedded linux, 802.11p, WAVE Stack Standards, Good Analytical & Mathematical Skills.
- Position 2 (PE-OD-1) : Good Programming experience on Android Application Development, Fundamentals of Data Structures and algorithms, Python Programming, DJango web framework, ANT, Good Knowledge on GPS & GIS, Makefile, shell scripting, Origin Destination for Transportation Engineering, SVN, GIT version Control, Agile Methodologies.
- Position 3 (PE-MDM-1) : Proficiency in customizing Web Application for Mobile Devices, Experience in Mobile Device Management Domain, Web Application Security, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Security, AOP, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, MySQL, LateX, JPA.
- Minimum 5 months Certification in Embedded Systems for Position 1 & 2.
- Minimum 5 months Certification in Web Technologies for Position 3.
Pay Scale :- Monthly consolidated salary Rs. 31,000/- with no other allowances.
Age Limit :- Below 30 years as on 31-10-2013.
Duration of the position :- 2 years
Age Relaxation :- Applicants belonging to the reserved category / Govt. employees / Physically Challenged Category would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India Norms.
Selection Procedure for CDAC Hyderabad Placements :-
Selection Procedure for Project Engineer – I Vacancy in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing ( C-DAC ) is Written Test / Interview
How To Apply for CDAC Project Engineer Recruitment Oct 2013 :-
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online through Official Website of C-DAC. Last date for online submission of application is 31-10-2013 ( 05:00 P.M ).
For more details : Please visit below links
About C-DAC :C-DAC,
No. 1 Shivabagh,
Satyam Theatre Road,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500016,
Andhra Pradesh (India).
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing ( C-DAC ) is the premier R&D organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. The centre has also actively involved in ICT for development through its Multilingual “India Development Gateway (InDG)” Web Portal. The centre has also taken initiative for creating Mass Awareness in Information Security
CDAC Official website : www.cdac.in