Catholic Syrian Bank ( CSB ) invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for appointment as Prob. Asst. Managers in Grade-I (Scale-I). The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for Catholic Syrian Bank Careers Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Probationary Asst. Managers
Anywhere in India.
Private Job, Bank Job
Written Test /Skill Test / Group discussion / Interview.
Important Dates for Catholic Syrian Bank Jobs :-
|Starting date for Applying Online||30-10-2013|
|Last date for Applying Online||10-11-2013|
Job details of Probationary Asst. Managers Vacancy in CSB :-
Name of the Post :- Probationary Assistant Managers
Educational Qualification :-
Educational Qualification as on 30-09-2013
- For Graduates in Science or Engineering – 60%.
- For Graduates in Arts, Commerce and others – 55%
Number of Posts :- 300
Age Limit :- 28 years as on 30-09-2013. Candidates born on or after 30.09.1985 are only eligible. Relaxation for SC / ST candidates in age – 5 years
Selection Procedure for Catholic Syrian Bank Recruitment 2013 :-
- Selection Procedure for Probationary Assistant Managers Vacancy in Catholic Syrian Bank ( CSB ) will be based on a written test / skill test / group discussion and a personal interview.
- Candidates who qualify in the written test / skill test will only be called for the group discussion & interview.
- Candidates are to appear for the written test / skill test and to attend the interview at their own expenses at places on the dates notified by the Bank.
- Written test will be conducted at the following centres.
Application Fee for Catholic Syrian Bank Careers 2013 :-
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|SC / ST||Rs.200|
Fees can be paid in any of the two ways.
1) At branches of CSB :-
- Candidates should download the fee payment challan from the site and remit the fees at any of our branches in A/C No.00231-02805353-195003 with College Road, Thrissur branch of the bank.
- Candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan should be obtained from the branch for record. The candidate should ensure that the all the details like branch name, branch code, batch number, date of remittance etc, are duly filled in, while submitting the application online.
- The applicant will have to produce the candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan at the time of the written test. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the written test without production of the same.
2) At branches of any other Bank :-
- Fees can be remitted to the account by NEFT from any bank in India.
- The candidate should obtain the sending bank IFSC Code and the UTR/Ref. number of the NEFT from the sending bank. Candidates who have remitted the fees through NEFT will have to produce the counterfoil of the NEFT payment challan at the time of the written test.
- Beneficiary bank account details are given below.
|Beneficiary Bank||The Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd|
|Branch Name||College Road branch, Thrissur|
|Beneficiary Account No.||0231-02805353-195003|
|Beneficiary Account Name||The Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd – Probationary Officers Application Fee|
- Selected candidates will be placed on probation for a period of one year. The bank reserves the right to extend the period of probation for any further period/s or to terminate the service even during the period of probation without any notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- On successful completion of probation period they will be confirmed as Asst. Managers in the Bank
Pay Scale for Probationary Asst. Managers Vacancy :-
During the period of probation they will be eligible for emoluments as applicable to Scale-I officers of the bank, which is currently, 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700, as per IBA wage settlement scheme, which is likely to be revised shortly. At the present rate of DA, starting total emoluments will be around Rs.29000/- per month. In addition to this the officer will be entitled to various perquisites like reimbursement of rent, fuel and medical expenses, concessional loans, LFC etc.
How To Apply for Catholic Syrian Bank Careers 2013 :-
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification should apply online at Official website www.csb.co.in ( Click here ).
- Last Date for Receipt of Application is 10-11-2013
Other Conditions :-
- Selected candidates should be prepared to work at branches/offices of the Bank anywhere in India.
- Application is to be submitted between 30-10-2013 to 10-11-2013.
- On successful submission of online application candidates will receive immediate acknowledgement with a Unique Transaction ID Number.
- A copy of the completed application will automatically be sent to the email ID of the candidate. Print out of the application should be retained by the candidate for reference later on, during the written test/ interview.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right upon the candidates for being called for the test and/or interview. The decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of examination, interview and selection will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates must bring a Photo ID Card such as Passport / Voter ID Card / PAN Card / Adhaar Card / Driving Licence etc. while coming for the written test/ interview
- For any assistance related to online application email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details : Please visit below links
Catholic Syrian Bank Careers Advertisement details :
Download Fee Payment Challan for Catholic Syrian Bank Recruitment :
Apply Online for Catholic Syrian Bank Careers 2013 :
About Catholic Syrian Bank :
Catholic Syrian Bank Limited is one of the oldest and esteemed private sector bank with its head office situated in Thrissur City of Kerala state in India. Catholic Syrian Bank has 395 branches, and over 214 ATMs, and a net profit of Rs.36.56 crores in 2007-08 on revenues of Rs.50 crores. WikipediaThe Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd.
Head Office: P.B No. 502, St. Mary”s College Road,
Thrissur – 680 020, Kerala, India.
Catholic Syrian Bank Official website : www.csb.co.in