Border Security Force ( BSF ) invites applications from male / female Indian citizens for appointments on combatised posts of Assistant Sub Inspector ( Stenographer ), Head Constable ( Ministerial ) and Constable ( Daftry ). The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for BSF Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Assistant Sub Inspector ( Stenographer ), Head Constable ( Ministerial ) and Constable ( Daftry )
Intermediate / Matriculation
Anywhere in India
Government Job, Police Job
Temporary ( But likely to become permanent )
Written Examination, PST, Medical Examination
Important Dates for Border Security Force Careers
|Last date for Applying||04-01-2014|
Job details of ASI, HC & Constable Vacancy in BSF
Border Security Force Recruitment details :-
Name of the Posts :- Assistant Sub Inspector ( Stenographer ), Head Constable ( Ministerial ) and Constable ( Daftry ) in Border Security Force
Educational Qualification for Border Security Force
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Assistant Sub Inspector ( Stenographer ), Head Constable ( Ministerial ) and Constable ( Daftry ) Jobs are as follows :-
- Educational qualification for ASI(Steno) & HC(Min): Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognised Board or University or equivalent.
- Educational qualification for Constable(Daftry) : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognised Board or Institution.
- For more details regarding Shorthand Speed and other details of Educational Qualification please refer Notification ( Click here )
Number of Posts in Border Security Force
Number of Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs :–
Number of Head Constable Jobs :-
Number of Constable ( Daftry ) Jobs :-
Pay Scale ( Salary ) for BSF Vacancy :-
- Pay Scale for Assistant Sub Inspector : Rs.5200 – 20200 with grade pay Rs.2800
- Pay Scale for Head Constable : : Rs.5200 – 20200 with grade pay Rs.2400
- Pay Scale for Constable ( Daftry ) : Rs.5200 – 20200 with grade pay Rs.2000
Age Limit for BSF Jobs :- The Applicant Age Should be between 18 to 25 years
Selection Procedure for BSF Vacancy 2013
Selection Procedure for Assistant Sub Inspector ( Stenographer ), Head Constable ( Ministerial ) and Constable ( Daftry ) Vacancy in Border Security Force is Written Examination, Physical Measurement (PST), Short Hand Test (only for ASI(Steno), Typing Speed Test (only for HC(Min), Documentation (Checking of Documents), Medical Examination.
Note :- For more details regarding Written Examination, Physical Measurement, Medical Examination and Other details of Selection Procedure of BSF Jobs Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Application Fee for Border Security Force Recruitment
The Application Fee and other details regarding BSF Constable Vacancy are as follows :-
Each application should be accompanied by a crossed Bank Draft / Postal Order for Rs.50/-(fifty) as examination fee in favour of authority to whom the application is addressed, payable at respective SBI / Post office at the location. However, the SC / ST and Departmental (BSF) candidates are not required to submit examination fee. Women candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
How To Apply for BSF Recruitment 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Border Security Force Vacancy are as follows :-
- The candidates may utilize the application format given in the advertisement and send the application so as to reach at the respective centers on or before 30 days after publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR(STENOGRAPHER) OR HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) OR CONSTABLE(DAFTRY) IN BORDER SECURITY FORCE 2013-14
- For more details regarding Address to be Send and other details of Applying Procedure Please refer Notification ( Click here )
- Date of Publication of the Advertisement : 06-12-2013
- Last date of receipt of Application is : on or before 30 days after publication of this advertisement
- Last date for receipt of applications in respect of candidates belonging to far flung areas of Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern States will be on or before 45 days after publication of this advertisement.
For more details : Please visit below links
BSF Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
About Border Security Force
The Border Security Force (BSF) is a border guarding force of the Government of India. Established on December 1, 1965, it is one of the Central Armed Police Forces. Its primary role is to guard India’s international borders during peacetime and also prevent trans border crime. Like all Central Armed Police Forces of India, the BSF is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs. WikipediaBorder Security Force, Force Head Quarters, Block 10
New Delhi 110003.
Border Security Force Official website : www.bsf.nic.in