Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited ( BHEL ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Artisan ( Machinist, Turner, Fitter, Blacksmith, Welder, Carpenter, Electrician). The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details of BHEL Artisan Recruitment notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Positions||Machinist, Turner, Fitter, Blacksmith, Welder, Carpenter, Electrician|
|Eligibility||Matric / SSC|
|Job Category||Govt Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test|
Important Dates for BHEL Artisan Vacancy 2013 :-
|Commencement of On-line submission of Application||14-09-2013|
|Closing of On-line submission of Application||05-10-2013|
|Last date for receipt of Acknowledgement Slips along with other documents at BHEL Hyderabad||12-10-2013|
|Last date for receipt of Acknowledgement Slips from far flung areas at BHEL Hyderabad||17-10-2013|
|Downloading of Permission Slips from Website w.e.f||28-10-2013 onwards|
|Date Proposed for Written Test ( Tentative )||10-11-2013|
Job details of Artisan Recruitment in BHEL :-
Qualification :- Matric / SSC with National Trade certificate (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trades of Machinist / Turner / Fitter / Blacksmith / Welder / Carpenter / Electrician with not less than 60% marks for General and oBC candidates and 55% for SC / ST candidates, in both NTC and NAC working knowledge of Telugu is desirable.
|Trade||No. of vacancies|
Upper Age Limit for BHEL Artisan Recruitment 2013 :- 27 Years as on 01-09-2013.
Emoluments and Benefits :- The selected Candidates will initially work as Temporary Employees for a period of 1 year. In addition the selected candidates will be required to under go specific training, if any, depending upon the requirement during the period as temporary employee ( Artisan ). The absorption in the regular establishment will be based on review of their performance/ behaviour to remain in the services of the organisation as assessed by the committee constituted for this purpose. During the period of 1 year, they will be paid a consolidated wage of Rs.11000/- p.m
Selection Procedure for BHEL Artisan Job 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Artisan Vacancy 2013 in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited ( BHEL ) is based on Written Test and Personal Interview. The written Test will be conducted on Sunday 10-11-2013 ( Tentative )
Application Fee of BHEL Hyderabad Artisan Recruitment 2013 :-
- A non-refundable examination fee of Rs.125 is payble by the General/OBC Candidates
- The triplicate challan for payment of examination fee of Rs.125/- can be downloaded from the official BHEL Website.
- The examination fee can paid in any of the branches of State bank of India, into Power Jyoti Account No. 32838381735 in favour of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad.
How To Apply for BHEL Artisan Recruitment 2013 :-
- Candidates desirous of applying shall apply online at official website of BHEL. After submission, candidates shall take print out of the Acknowledgement Slip.
- Acknowledgement Slip along with all applicable and relevant enclosers, should be send by ordinary post only to Post Bag No.9, Mukhya Dak Ghar, BHEL, RC Puram H.E, Hyderabad-502032. Subscribe the envelope with the word ‘ARTISAN’ and provide your mailing address.
General Instruction :
- Category such as OBC, SC, ST and persons with disability should be carefully filled up in the application form as this will npt be allowed to be changed at a later date. Also the category once declared, if found to be false at any later stage will render the candidate liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
- Employees of Government / Semi-Government Departments, PSUs / Autonomous Bodies must produce a “NO OBEJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of Interview.
For more details : Please visit below links
BHEL established in 1964, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India – a dream that has been more than realized with a well-recognized track record of performance. Continuous training and retraining, career planning, a positive work culture and participative style of management – all these have engendered development of a committed and motivated workforce setting new benchmarks in terms of productivity, quality and responsiveness.
Official website : www.bhel.in