Babasaheb Ambedkar National Institute of Social Sciences ( BANISS ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Professor, Associate Professor, Librarian, Assistant Librarian and Assistant Registrar. The Qualification & Experience, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details of BANISS Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Professor, Associate Professor, Librarian, Assistant Librarian and Assistant Registrar|
|Eligibility||P.G ( Social Science / History / Geography / Economics / Agriculture Economics / Political Science / Social Work / Home Science/ Agriculture Extension / Library Sciences/ Information Science ) /|
|Job Location||Indore ( M.P. )|
|Job Category||Government Job, Faculty Job|
|Experience Required||0 – 5 Years|
Important Dates for BANISS Jobs 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying||31-10-2013|
Job details of Various Vacancies in BANISS :-
Essential Qualifications and Experience :-
Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor :- Post Graduate degree in any one of the subject – Social Science / History / Geography / Economics / Agriculture Economics / Political Science / Social Work / Home Science / Agriculture Extension.
Librarian :- Post Graduate degree in Library Sciences/ Information Science/ Documentation with a minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade with good academic record. Minimum Five years experience on the post of Assistant Librarian University / College Librarian ( in pay scale 15600-39100+ Grade pay –5400/- ) including two years experience of digital library systems and one year specialization in the area of information technology.
Assistant Librarian :- Post Graduate degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation with a minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade with good academic record. Knowledge in the area of information technology.
Assistant Registrar :- Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognised University having 55% marks.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|01||Professor||04||Rs.37400-67000 + Grade pay – 10000|
|02||Associate Professor||02||Rs.37400-67000 + Grade pay – 9000|
|03||Assistant Professor||05||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade pay – 6000|
|04||Librarian||01||Rs.37400-67000 + Grade pay – 10000|
|05||Assistant Librarian||01||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade pay – 5400|
|06||Assistant Registrar||01||Rs.15600-39100 + Grade pay – 6600|
Selection Procedure for BANISS careers 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Babasaheb Ambedkar National Institute of Social Sciences ( BANISS ) Vacancy is Personal Interview.
Application Fee of BANISS Recruitment 2013 :-
Application fees of Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs. 300/- for category of SC/ST through Demand Draft payable to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar National Institute of Social Sciences, Mhow for each post separately should be enclosed.
Other Details :-
- For Post No. 1 to 5 two years probation period and should be considered as permanent appointment subject to satisfactory work in probation period. For the post of S.No.6 appointment will be made initially for a period of three years however it can be and extended time to time subject to satisfactory performance.
- Age & Marks relaxation shall be as per M.P. Govt. rules
- Govt. employee should send their application through proper channel with No Objection Certificate.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Separate applications should be sent for each post.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for Interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to change the number of posts or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Note :- Advertisement No. BANISS/Estt./Reqt./ 2013/602 dated 19.9.2013 published in Naiduniya and Free Press dated 24.9.2013 is amended keeping one post of Assistant Professor is reserved for Women and the last date is also extended till 31-10-2013
How To Apply for BANISS Recruitment 2013 :-
Candidates who are interested in applying for the above posts in BANISS can send their full bio-data in a prescribed format along with demand draft, certified Photocopies of all certificates / testimonials regarding educational qualifications and experience to the following address on or before 31-10-2013.Address : Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar National Institute of Social Sciences, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar (Mhow) A.B. Road, Dongargaon-453441.
Application Format :-
(1) Name of the Post Applied (2) Name of the Application (3) Father’s/Husband’s Name (4) Date of birth(in figure and words) (5) Age as on 31-10-2013 (6) Address for Correspondence (7) Permanent Address (8) Category(SC/ST) ( Please enclose certified copies of casts certificate issued by component authority ) (9) Particulars of Application fee (10) Educational Qualification(Name of the Examination. Qualified year, Name of the Board/ University. Marks obtained, percentage, subject) (11) Technical Qualification (12) Experience with details of organization, Post held, Pay Scale, duration and name off the Employer (13) Experience related to type of work/Official/Applied work. (14) Any others details (15) Number of Photocopies/Annexure attached.
BANISS Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : BANISS/Estt/Reqt./2013/
For more details : Please visit below links
BANISS Recruitment Advertisement details :
Baniss Recruitment Updated Advertisement details :
About BANISS :Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar National Institute of Social Sciences Old Agra-Mumbai Road , Dongargaon, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar, Pin – 453 441 District: Indore, (M.P.) INDIA.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar National Institute of Social Sciences, dedicated to the memory and ideals of Bharat Ratna Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, was established by the Government of Madhya Pradesh at his birth place, Mhow on 14th November, 1988, to provide facilities for specialized teaching courses, research, extension, sensitization.
BANISS Official website : www.baniss.in