Arunachal Pradesh Police invites applications from Male citizens of India for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector. The Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for Arunachal Pradesh Sub inspector Jobs Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Graduation / Diploma
Government Job, Police Job
Written test, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview
0 – 2 Years
Important Dates for Arunachal Pradesh Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying||25-11-2013|
Job details of Sub-Inspector Vacancy in Arunachal Pradesh :-
Name of the Post :- Sub-Inspector
Educational Qualification :-
- Candidates must possess any one of the qualifications mentioned below.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University. / Diploma ( Radio / Telecommunication Engineering )
- For more details regarding Educational Qualifications Please refer Notification ( Click here )
Number of Posts for Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Vacancy :-
Sub-Inspector (GD) :-
|S.No||Unit||80% Reserved for APST||General ( 20% )||Total|
Sub-Inspector ( Telecommunication / WT ) :- IRBN – 04 Posts.
Pay Scale for Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs :- Rs.9300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200
Age Limit for Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Jobs :- The age of the candidate between 20 to 25 years as on 01-10-2013
Selection Procedure for Arunachal Pradesh Sub Inspector Careers :-
Selection Procedure for Sub-Inspector vacancy in Arunachal Pradesh is Written test, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview.
Note :- For more details regarding Physical Standard and other details please refer Notification ( Click here )
Application Fee for Police Jobs :-
A treasury Challan of Rs.15/- for APST candidates and Rs.60/- for General candidates in favour of Asstt Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar Under Head of Account “0055″ Police.
How To Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Sub inspector Jobs 2013 :-
- Interested Candidates can submit their applications in a prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant testimonials to the following Address :-
- Address :
Asstt Inspector General of Police (E),
- For more details regarding Self Attested Copies of Documents to be attached with Application. Please refer Notification ( Click here )
- Last date of receipt of application is 25-11-2013
Arunachal Pradesh Vacancy Notification details :-
Advertisement No : PHQ/PER-29/2013
For more details : Please visit below links
Arunachal Pradesh Sub inspector Jobs Advertisement details :
Download Application for Arunachal Pradesh Sub inspector Vacancy :
About Arunachal Pradesh Police :
The Arunachal Pradesh Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Arunachal Pradesh in the Republic of India. Arunachal Pradesh Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. The Arunachal Pradesh Police is headed by Director General of Police (DGP). WikipediaGovernment of Arunachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Official website : www.arunpol.nic.in