Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation ( APSRTC ) Anantapur region invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Drivers on Contract Basis. The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for APSRTC Driver Jobs Notification 2013 are as follows :-
H.P.M.V & H.G.V or Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving Licence
Important Dates for APSRTC Driver Recruitment 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying||15-11-2013|
Job details of Driver Vacancy in APSRTC :-
Name of the Post :- Driver
- H.P.M.V & H.G.V or Heavy Transport Vehicle Driving Licence not more than 18 months.
- Height more than 160 cms.
- Candidate should have the writing and reading skills in the local language Telugu / Urdu.
- Physically handicapped candidates are not eligible to apply.
Number of Posts :- SC – 68 and ST – 42
Pay Scale for APSRTC Driver vacancy :- Rs.7,180 Per month
Age Limit :- 22 Years – 45 Years ( as on 01-07-2013 ).
Selection Procedure for APSRTC Driver Careers 2013 :-
Selection Procedure for Driver vacancy in Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation ( APSRTC ) is Personal Interview.
Application Fee :- Rs.100
How To Apply for APSRTC Driver Jobs 2013 :-
- The Application forms are available in all Depot Manager Offices. Candidates may get their applications in Depot Manager Offices from 01-11-2013 to 15-11-2013 by paying Rs.100 as application Fee.
- The Application, complete in all respect along with required enclosures should reach to the Depot Manager Office from where you brought the application on or before 30-11-2013 up to 5 P.M
Self Attested Copies of Documents to be attached with Application :–
- Educational qualification Certificate and Age Certificate ( if you have )
- Permanent Caste Certificate
- Latest Passport size 2 Photos.
- 2 Permanent Address covers of size 20×10 cms
- Driving Licence with full details
- Conduct Certificate by Revenue Officer
Other Information :-
- The Medical Fitness Test will be conducted for selected candidates by A.P.S.R.T.C
- The candidates who are fit should deposit the Rs.1000 for security and they should attend the training with their own expenses.
- Selected candidates will be appointed in the Selected region. But they should also be willing to work in other regions in necessary situations.
For more details : Please visit below links
APSRTC Driver Jobs Advertisement details :
About APSRTC :
APSRTC is the state owned road transport corporation in the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is acknowledged as the single corporation having the largest fleet in the world. This has been certified by the Guinness World Records for being the largest bus operator in the world. WikipediaA.P.S.R.T.C.,
Bus Bhavan, Mushirabad,
Hyderabad ( AP )
APSRTC Official website : www.apsrtc.gov.in