The Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Limited (APCOB) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Manager (Scale-I). The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details of AP Cooperative Bank Manager Jobs notification 2013 are as follows :-
|Location||Any Where in Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||Govt Job, Bank Job|
|Hiring Process||Written – Test|
Important Dates for AP Cooperative Bank Manager Jobs 2013 :-
|Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application||19-09-2013|
|Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application||09-10-2013|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee (ONLINE remittance through Net Banking / Debit Card)||From 19-09-2013 to 09-10-2013|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee (OFFLINE remittance )||From 21-09-2013 to 14-10-2013|
|Tentative date of online test||16-11-2013|
Job details of Manager Vacancy in AP Cooperative Bank : –
Educational Qualification (as on 01.09.2013) :
Graduation with 60% aggregate marks or Commerce Graduate with 55% aggregate.
Note : The percentage of marks in graduation shall be arrived at by dividing the aggregate/total marks obtained by the candidate in all subjects, as graded by the concerned University/Board, with the aggregate maximum marks of the examination passed for all the years of the examination. In case, the Universities or Boards award marks in the form of Grades, such Grades will be considered to the equivalent percentage specified above as per the rules of the Universities or Boards.
- Essential: Proficiency in Telugu language.
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
Total Vacancies : General – 33 and Women – 17. Total : 50 Vacancies.
Abbreviations stand for: (OC – Open Competition; BC – Backward Classes; SC – Scheduled Caste; ST – Scheduled Tribe; PC – Physically Challenged; VI – Visually impaired; HI – Hearing Impaired; EXS – Ex-servicemen, G-General and W-Women.)
Pay Scale & Emoluments :
The Scale of Pay for the post of Manager (Scale-I) at present is Rs.14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/1 – 19400 (9 stages).
Approximate Gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay is Rs.29,786/- (as at August 2013) plus other allowances applicable such as Medical Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, etc., and other benefits such as Contributory PF, Medical Reimbursement, Leave Encashment, LTC, Annual Medical Check up reimbursement, etc
Eligibility Criteria of APCOB Manager Recruitment 2013 :
1) Candidate should be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh and should have been residing continuously for 5 years or more in Andhra Pradesh prior to 01.09.2013.
2) Among the total vacancies, 42% (Fair Share) will be filled up from the persons hailing from Telangana Region as per merit-cum-roster, duly adopting the fair share to the Telangana Region in tune with the spirit of Presidential Order, 1975 and the GOs/Rules issued by Govt. of A.P., thereon – this would be subject to the disposal of the Writ Petition WP No.10776/2013, before the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
Age Limit (as on 01.09.2013) :
Above 18 years – Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.09.1985 and later than 01.09.1995 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation of upper age limit :
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled tribe Candidates||5 years|
|2||Backward Class Candidates||3 years|
|3||Physically Challenged – General Category Candidates||10 years|
|4||Physically Challenged – SC/ST Category Candidates||15 years|
|5||Physically Challenged – BC Category Candidates||13 years|
Selection Procedure for AP Cooperative Bank Recruitment of Manager :-
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the Online test/ Examination, which will comprise the following.
- Online Test/Examination : 175 marks & Interview – 25 marks
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer)
Application Fee including Bank and other Charges (Non-Refundable) :
The application fee including intimation charges (non-refundable), is prescribed as under:
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|SC/ST/PC/EXS (intimation charges)||Rs. 50/-|
|General/BC (application + intimation charges)||Rs.400/-|
Bank Transaction charges for Offline / Online Payment of fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate, including the candidate applying under reserved category. The fee/intimation charges as mentioned in the above table is excluding the transaction charges payable to the State Bank of India.
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges either through the ONLINE mode or the OFFLINE mode.
Test/Examination Centers (on-line mode) :
The examination will be conducted online in venues in the following places across the State
How To Apply for AP Cooperative Bank Manager Jobs 2013 :-
- Candidates have to register Online through Bank Official website ( http://www.apcob.org ) only between 17.09.2013 and 07.10.2013. No other means/mode of applications shall be entertained.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail id. In case, candidate is not having valid e-mail id, he/she should create a new e-mail id. This e-mail id should be valid for the duration of this process.
- All the mandatory fields (marked with*) should be filled in, otherwise the system will not accept the application.
- After filling in all the required particulars in the application, candidates shall submit the application on-line. Click “submit” button and the online application will be registered. A Registration Number and Password will appear for your online registration immediately on the screen. This can be used only for taking print out of the online application registered by the candidates, for their records/production at the time of interview.
- In case of any difficulty experienced in submission of On-Line application and/or payment of fees, candidates may contact the helpline telephone no. 1800222366.
- Applicants can reopen the saved data using provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is completely filled, applicant should submit the data by pressing the submit button appearing on the application. Applicants should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- Fee payment will be accepted at the CBS branches of State Bank of India from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee (For example: If one has registered on 18-09-2013 then he/she will be able to deposit the fee from 20-09-2013 to 23-09-2013 considering 22-09-2013 is a non-working day).
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- For Credit Card users: All prices are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- Once fee has been paid, the registration process is completed. Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees/ intimation charges.
For more details : Please visit below links
Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
Hyderabad – 500 001.
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited (APCOB) is a Scheduled State Cooperative Bank for the State of Andhra Pradesh. APCOB has also a network of 37 branches in the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad and one Head Office Main Branch as also a Branch each at Tirupathi and Vijayawada meeting the exclusive needs of the urban clientele.
APCOB Official website : www.apcob.org