Air India Limited invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Senior Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 Endorsement. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Pay Scale, Selection Process, Age Limit, Application fee, How to Apply and other details for Air India Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Senior Trainee Pilots (P2)|
|Eligibility||10 + 2|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Psychometric Test & Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC).|
Important Dates for Air India Jobs 2016 :-
|Last date for Applying||31-01-2016|
Job details of Air India Vacancy 2016 :-
Name of the Position : Senior Trainee Pilots (P2)
Education Qualification : 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit for Sr. Trainee Pilots in Air India :
35 Years (40 Years for SC/ST & 38 Years for OBC Candidates and Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules
Technical Qualifications for Air India Recruitment 2016 :
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
Stipend & Pay Scale for Air India Pilot Jobs 2016 :
- During training, candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month. On successful completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Pilot on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 (five) years, extendable for another 5 (five) years subject to satisfactory performance.
- Candidates selected will be paid approx. Salary of Rs.80,000/- per month which will be inclusive of Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and other allowances etc.. In addition to above, they will be paid Flying Allowance @ Rs.1500/- per hour.
Selection Procedure for Air India Careers 2016 :-
Selection Procedure for Senior Trainee Pilots (P2) Jobs in Air India is Psychometric Test and Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC).
Application Fee of Air India Pilot Vacancy 2016 :-
The Application Fee and other details regarding Senior Trainee Pilots (P2)Vacancy are as follows :-
A Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only – not applicable for SC/ST & Ex. SM candidates) should be drawn in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at DELHI.
Note :- For more details regarding Age Relaxation, Experience and other details of Air India Pilot Jobs 2016 Please refer notification ( Click here )
How To Apply for Air India Recruitment 2016 :-
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Pilot Vacancy are as follows :-
- Candidates may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed application format available on Career Page of official Website ( www.airindia.in ) along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and demand draft so as to reach the following address on or before 31-01-2016 and The envelope must be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR TRAINEE PILOT (P2) WITH A-320 ENDORSEMENT”. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Headquarters
113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road,
- Last date for Applying is 31-01-2016
For more details : Please visit below links
Air India Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Download Application Form for Air India Recruitment 2016:
About Air India :
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India and the third largest airline in India in terms of passengers carried, after IndiGo and Jet Airways. It is owned by Air India Limited, a Government of India enterprise and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft serving various domestic and international destinations. Wikipedia
Air India Official website : www.airindia.in