All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Scientist-I, Scientist-II. The Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply and other details for AIIMS Scientist Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
M.Sc / Ph.D
Important Dates for AIIMS Scientist Jobs 2013 :-
|Last date for Applying||22-11-2013|
Job details of Scientist Vacancy in AIIMS :-
Name of the Post :- Scientist-I
Educational Qualification :- M.Sc. Ist Class in the relevant subject (**). Preference will be given to those possessing Ph.D. in relevant area.
Pay Scale for Scientist-I :- PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Age Limit for Scientist-I :- 45 years.
Scientist-I Number of Post & Relevant Subject Details :-
|S.No||Department||(**)Subject in which M.Sc. is required||Number of Posts|
|1||Bio-statistics||Biostatistics / Statistics||UR – 2|
|2||C.T. Centre||Biochemistry / Biotechnology||UR – 1|
|3||Reproductive Biology||Reproductive Biology / Physiology / Biochemistry / Anatomy / Obstetrics & Gynecology / Life Sciences etc.||UR – 1|
|4||Transplant Immunology & Immunogenetics
|Immunology / Genetics / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology or other areas of life sciences||ST – 1
OBC – 1
|5||Haematology||Biomedical Sciences / Genetics / Any Life Sciences / Biotechnology||UR – 1
SC – 1
|6||Pharmacology||Pharmacology / Toxicology / Molicular Biology/ Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Analytical Chemistry / M. Pharm. (Pharmacology)||UR – 1|
|7||Biophysics||Biological sciences / physics / chemistry.||UR – 1|
|8||Dr. BRAIRCH (Medical Oncology)||Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Zoology / Microbiology & Genetics.||UR – 1|
|9||Dr. BRAIRCH (Lab. Oncology)||Bioinformatics / any branch of life sciences except botany / agriculture / anthropology / oceanography||UR – 1
ST – 1
|10||Dr. BRAIRCH (Preventive Oncology)||M.Sc. Ist Class in the relevant subject. Preference will be given to those possessing Ph.D. in relevant area.||SC – 1
OBC – 1
|11||Embryologist||Zoology / Reproductive Biology / Physiology / Anatomy / Microbiology / VetenerySciences. Preference will be given to those possessing Ph.D. in Anatomy / Physiology / Zoology Microbiology / Vetenery Sciences.||UR – 1|
|12||Dr. R.P. Centre||(One for National Eye Bank) Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Biophysics / Zoology / Anatomy / Physiology / Pharmacology / Microbiology / Life Sciences. (Five for National Eye Bank) Optometry & Ophthalmic Technology||UR – 3
OBC – 2
SC – 1
Name of the Post :- Scientist-II
Educational Qualification :- Ph.D. (**), Preference will be given to those possessing some experience in the line
Pay Scale for Scientist-II :- PB-3 Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs.6600
Age Limit for Scientist-II :- 45 years.
Scientist-II Number of Post & Relevant Subject Details :-
|S.No||Department||(**) Area in which Ph.D. is required||Number of Posts|
|1||Reproductive Biology||Clinical Embryology / Assisted Reproductive Technology / Cryopreservation / Seman Banking / Tissue Repository / Reproductive Endocrinology / Reproductive Genetics/ Microarray Technologies, Next Generation Sequencing Technologies etc.||UR – 1
OBC – 1
|2||Transplant Immunology & Immunogenetics
|Immunology / Genetics / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology or other areas of life sciences||ST – 1|
|3||N.M.R.||Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) / Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) / Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (MRS).||OBC – 1|
|4||NDDTC (DAC)||Social Science ( Psychology / Sociology / Social Work )||UR – 1|
|5||Haematology||Biomedical Sciences / Genetics / Any Life Sciences/ Biotechnology / Haematology||SC – 1|
|6||Dr. BRAIRCH (Statistics)||Planning, monitoring and data analysis of studies in Medical or Public Health field.||UR – 1|
|7||Pediatrics||Pediatrics / Community Medicine / Public Health / Epidemiology||UR – 1
SC – 1
|8||Pediatrics (Genetic Unit)||Life Sciences||UR – 1
SC – 1
|9||Medical Physics Unit,
|Medical Physics.||UR – 1|
|10||Biophysics||Biophysics||OBC – 1|
|11||Medical Oncology, Dr.BRAIRCH||Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Zoology / Microbiology / Genetics or related life sciences subjects.||OBC – 1|
|12||Dr. BRAIRCH (Medical
|Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Zoology / Microbiology / Genetics or related life sciences subjects.||UR – 1
SC – 1
|13||Dr. BRAIRCH (Lab. Oncology)||Any branch of life sciences except botany, agriculture, anthropology and oceanography.||UR – 1|
|14||Dr. BRAIRCH (Preventive
|M.Sc. Ist Class in the relevant subject. Preference will be given to those possessing Ph.D. in relevant area.||UR – 1
OBC – 1
|15||Dr. BRAIRCH (Medical Physics)||Medical Physics.||OBC – 1
ST – 1
Application Fee for Scientist Jobs in AIIMS :-
- Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for SC / ST candidates.
- The Bank Draft in favour of Director, AIIMS payable at Delhi / New Delhi.
- Physically Handicapped candidates are Exempted from Application fee.
How To Apply for AIIMS Scientist Recruitment 2013 :-
- The Prescribed Application Proforma for all the above posts is available on official Website www.aiims.edu under the Head ‘Recruitment’ ( Click here )
- Interested Candidates can submit their application in the prescribed proforma on a good quality A4 size paper to the following Address.
Address :- Sr. Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110608.
- Envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letters as “Application for the post of _______________ in the Department of ___________________” along with the “Category______ (SC/ST/OBC/Gen.)” to which the candidate belongs.
- Last date of receipt of application is 22-11-2013.
General Conditions :-
- The candidate applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on Castes borne in the central list of Govt. of India.
- The separate application form duly completed in all respect may be submitted for the separate post (s) in case candidates apply for more than one post.
- If any candidate is found canvassing for his/her selection, he/she will be disqualified for being called for interview / being selected.
- The posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Servants of similar status stationed at Delhi / New Delhi.
- The last date for receipt of applications is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
For more details : Please visit below links
AIIMS Scientist Recruitment Advertisement details :
Download Application form for AIIMS Scientist Recruitment :
About AIIMS :
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a medical college and medical research public university based in New Delhi, India. The Institute was established in 1956 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. WikipediaAll India Institute of Medical Sciences Ansari Nagar East, Gautam Nagar, New Delhi, DL 110029.
AIIMS Official website : www.aiims.edu