All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS ) invites applications from Indian Citizens for the recruitment of Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators on adhoc basis for the tenure period ( 3 years ) as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session Jan 2014 at the AIIMS, New Delhi. The Qualification, Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for AIIMS Recruitment Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators
M.D / M.S / M.D.S / M.Sc / Ph.D
Online Written test and Interview.
0 – 1 Year
Important Dates for AIIMS New Delhi Jobs
|Last date for Applying online||19-12-2013|
|Written Test Exam Date||05-01-2014 ( Sunday )|
Job details of Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators vacancy in AIIMS
Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators
Educational Qualification for Sr Residents / Sr Demonstrators Jobs
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators Jobs are as follows :-
1) For Medical Candidates :
- A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD / MS / MDS in the respective discipline from a recognized University / Institute
- For the Post of Geriatric Medicine : A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Geriatric Medicine or MD in Medicine from a recognized university / Institute.
- For the post of Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Disorder : A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Medicine or MD in Respiratory Medicine from a recognized university / Institute
- For the post of Emergency Medicine : A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Medicine from a recognized university/Institute
- For the post of Laboratory Medicine : A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Laboratory Medicine / Pathology / Microbiology / Biochemistry from a recognized University / Institute
2) For Non-Medical Candidates ( For subjects of Anatomy, Biophysics and Pharmacology) :
- The candidate should possess M.Sc Degree in the subject concerned and Ph.D in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
3) For the posts of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics :
- M.Sc in Medical Physics with one year experience OR its equivalent recognized qualification OR M.Sc in Physics with Diploma in Radiological Physics
- (In the event of candidate having M.Sc with Ph.D, the pay scale will be as in the case of other Non-Medical candidates with PhD).
Number of Posts for AIIMS Jobs Nov 2013 :-
|Group No.||Group||No. of Posts|
|1||Anesthesiology (Main -3, Trauma Centre-7, Casualty-1)||11|
|2||Anesthesiology (Dr. BRA IRCH)||4|
|3||Cardiac Anesthesiology (Main -1, VVIP-2)||3|
|4||Neuro Anesthesiology (Main-5, Trauma Centre-3)||8|
|6||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||6|
|8||Radiodiagnosis (Main-10, Dr. R.P. Centre for Ophthal-1, IRCH-1 Trauma Centre-2)||14|
|11||Radiotherapy (Main-2, IRCH-1)||3|
|12||Medicine (Main-4, Casualty-3, Trauma-3, Cl.Imm.&Rheu-1, DAC-1)||12|
|16||Cardiology (Main-4, Trauma-1)||5|
|17||Neuro-Surgery (Casualty-3, Trauma-14)||17|
|18||CTVS (Main-1, VVIP-4)||5|
|19||Orthopaedics (Main-1, Trauma-3, Casualty-1)||5|
|21||Surgery (Main-7, Casualty-1, Trauma-7)||15|
|26||Dental (Oral Pathology)||1|
|27||Dental (Conservative Dentistry)||1|
|28||Dental (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)||1|
|29||Dermatology & Venereology||2|
|31||Hospital Administration (Main-5, Trauma-1, DAC-1)||7|
|33||Medical Physics (IRCH-3)||3|
|34||Microbiology (Main-2, Trauma-1)||3|
|36||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||2|
|40||Blood Bank (Trauma)||2|
Pay Scale for AIIMS Careers Nov 2013 :-
- Pay Scale for Medical candidates Rs.18,750+6600 (Grade Pay)+NPA plus other usual Allowances
- Pay Scale for Non-Medical candidates MSc. with Ph.D Rs.16,740+5400 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowances.
- Pay Scale for post of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics, (those with MSc) of Rs.12,090 plus 4200 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowance.
Age Limit for AIIMS Jobs :- For eligibility to applying for these posts upper age limit as on 31.1.2014 will be 33 years
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Vacancy 2013
Selection Procedure for Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators in All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS New Delhi ) is Online Written test and Interview.
The result of the written examination will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Examination Section at AIIMS as well as AIIMS websites www.aiims.ac.in, www.aiims.edu and www.aiimsexams.org on 09-01-2014.
The Interview will be held on the following dates as indicated against each date of interviews i.e. Group Number wise.
|Date & Time (9.30 AM)||Group No|
|13-1-2014 (Monday)||Group No.1 to 6 (Anaesthesiology to Obst & Gynaecology.|
|15-1-2014 (Wednesday)||Group No.7 to 12 (Opthalamology to Medicine (DAC).|
|16-1-2014 (Thursday)||Group No.13 to 20 (Pulmonary Medicine to Pediatrics).|
|17-1-2014 (Friday)||Group No.21 to 31 (Surgery to Hosp Admn.)|
|18-1-2014 (Saturday)||Group No.32 to 40 (Lab Medicine to Blood Bank (Trauma)|
|21-1-2014 (Tuesday at 12.00 Noon)||Counseling|
The Candidates are required to bring all their original certificates such as Date of Birth, Qualifying degrees (MD/MS/MDS/PhD/MSc/Others), registration with MCI/State Medical Council certificate of belonging to respective category i.e SC, ST, OBC – valid for central government jobs & OPH, as applicable, at the time of Interview for Verification before they are allowed to appear for interview.
Application Fee for AIIMS Jobs 2013
The Application Fee and Other details regarding All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs are as follows :-
- General / OBC category: Rs.1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable
- SC / ST category: Rs.800/- + transaction charges as applicable
- Payment should be made online or Debit/Credit Card online through computer generated challan form in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) (Please refer to instructions given in this regard).
How To Apply for AIIMS Jobs 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for All India Institute of Medical Sciences Vacancy 2013 are as follows :-
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through AIIMS Official Website www.aiimsexams.org ( Click here )
- Last date for Applying is 19-12-2013
AIIMS Delhi Vacancy Notification details
Advertisement No : 13-2/2014(R) – Acad.I (SR-Jan-2014)
For more details : Please visit below links
AIIMS Recruitment 2013 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for AIIMS Recruitment Nov 2013 :
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a medical college and medical research public university based in New Delhi, India. The Institute was established in 1956 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. WikipediaAll India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110608.
AIIMS Official website : www.aiims.edu