All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi ( AIIMS New Delhi ) invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Number of Vacancies, Advertisement Number, How to Apply and other details for AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2016 are as follows :-
|Job Position||Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators|
|Eligibility||MD / MS / MDS / M.Sc|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Hiring Process||Written Test and Interview|
Important Dates for AIIMS New Delhi Jobs 2016 :
|Last date for Applying||29-05-2016|
Job details of AIIMS New Delhi Vacancy 2016 :
Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators Recruitment Details :
Name of the Position : Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators
Educational Qualification :
- A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS in the respective discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
- A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Medicine, MD Pulmonary Medicine, MD Chest Medicine & MD Respiratory Medicine from a recognized University / Institute.
- M.Sc. in Medical Physics with one year experience OR its equivalent recognized qualification OR M.Sc. in Physics with Diploma in Radiological Physics.
Number of Vacancies : 326 Posts
Pay Scale for AIIMS New Delhi Careers 2016 :
- For Medical candidates Rs.18,750+6600 (Grade Pay)+NPA plus other usual Allowances.
- For Non-Medical candidates MSc. with Ph.D Rs.16,740+5400 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowances.
- For post of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics, (those with MSc) of Rs.12,090 + 4200
(Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowance.
Note : For more details regarding Age limit, Scheme of Examination, Experience, Age Relaxation and other details of AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2016 please refer notification ( Click here )
Selection Procedure for AIIMS New Delhi Notification 2016 :
Selection Procedure for Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators Jobs in All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi is Computer Based Test (CBT) & interview.
Application Fee of AIIMS New Delhi Jobs 2016 :
The Application Fee and other details regarding AIIMS New Delhi Vacancy are as follows :-
- For OPH candidate : NIL
- General/OBC category: Rs.1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
- SC/ST category: Rs.800/- + transaction charges as applicable.
How To Apply for AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2016 :
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for AIIMS New Delhi Vacancy are as follows :-
- Candidate can apply for these posts through online registration of application on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org under head “Recruitments” w.e.f. 9th May, 2016 (Monday), as per the terms & conditions mentioned therein.
- The last date for applying to the post of Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators is 29th May, 2016 (Sunday) (by 1700 hrs) through online.
For more details : Please visit below links
AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2016 Advertisement details :
Apply Online for AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2016 :
About All India Institute of Medical Sciences :
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a medical college and medical research public university based in New Delhi, India. The Institute was established in 1956 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. WikipediaAll India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110608.
AIIMS Delhi Official website : www.aiims.edu