All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS ) Bhubaneswar invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Senior Residents, Junior Residents, Tutor / Demonstrator positions in various pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical departments for a tenure period. The Eligibility ( Qualification ), Selection Process, Age Limit, How to Apply and other details for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs Notification 2013 are as follows :-
Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Tutor / Demonstrator
MBBS / BDS
Written Test and Interview.
Important Dates for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
|Last date for Applying||16-12-2013|
Job details of Various Vacancies in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
1) Senior Resident Recruitment details :-
Name of the Post :- Senior Resident in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Educational Qualification for Senior Resident in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for Senior Resident Jobs are as follows :-
- MBBS / BDS degree with one year of internship from recognised university / institute
- MD / MS / MDS in the discipline concerned from recognised university / institute
For Non-Medical Candidates (in the subjects of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology and Microbiology only)
- Candidate should possess M.Sc Degree in the subject concerned.
- Ph.D in the subject concerned / allied subject from a recognized University / Institute.
Pay Scale for Senior Resident :- Pay scale of Senior Resident 15,600-39,100 + 6,600GP+NPA. NPA is not applicable to non medical candidates.
Age Limit for Senior Resident :- For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit will be 33 years.
2) Junior Resident, Tutor / Demonstrator Vacancy details :-
Name of the Post :- Junior Resident, Tutor / Demonstrator in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Educational Qualification for Junior Resident, Tutor / Demonstrator
The Educational Qualification / Eligibility required for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2013 are as follows :-
- MBBS/BDS from a recognised Institute with one year of internship and registration under any state or MCI / DCI. For non-medical candidates MSc degree in the concerned subject.
- Those candidates who have passed MBBS / BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (non academic) will be preferred
Pay Scale for Junior Resident, Tutor / Demonstrator Jobs : Rs.15,600-39,100 + 5,400 GP+NPA NPA is not applicable to non-medical candidates
Number of Posts for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Careers :-
|S.No||Department||Senior Resident||Junior Resident||Tutor / Demonstrator|
|4||Community and Family Medicine||08||22||–|
|6||Ear Nose and Throat||04||02||0|
|12||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||12||06||–|
|19||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||04||03||–|
|29||Medical Oncology / Haematology||10||–||–|
|36||Burns & Plastic Surgery||10||–||–|
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy
Selection Procedure for Senior Residents, Junior Residents, Tutor / Demonstrator Vacancy in All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS ) is written examination and Personal Interview
Application Fee for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment
The Application Fee and Other details regarding AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2013 are as follows :-
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|General / OBC||Rs.1000|
|SC / ST||Rs.800|
Payment is to be made to AIIMS, Bhubaneswar through NEFT
- Account No. 557820110000006
- IFS code: BKID0005578
- MICR code: 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha
How To Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2013
The Applying Procedure, Postal Address, Last date for Applying and Other details for Senior Residents, Junior Residents, Tutor / Demonstrator Vacancy are as follows :-
- Interested Candidates can submit their applications in a prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a self-attested coloured passport size photograph and the requisite application fee should reach this Institute at the following address :-
- Address :
Professor in-charge, Examination Cell,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Sijua, PO: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar – 751 019
- Last date of receipt of application is 16-12-2013
For more details : Please visit below links
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2013 Advertisement details :
About AIIMS Bhubaneswar
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar is a medical college and medical research public university located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. The Institute operates autonomously under the aegis of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India). Previously, AIIMS Bhubaneswar was known as the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose All India Institute of Medical Sciences, later it became AIIMS – Bhubaneswar. WikipediaAll India Institute of Medical Sciences, Sijua, Post : Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar – 751 019, Odisha, India.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Official website : www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in